‹ Soldiery Solea ›
Meanings and phrases
- not divided or shared with others; exclusive
- being the only one; single and isolated from others; lone; lonesome; only; solitary
- the underside of footwear or a golf club
- lean flesh of any of several flatfish; fillet of sole
- the underside of the foot
- right-eyed flatfish; many are valued as food; most common in warm seas especially European
- put a new sole on; resole
- popular pale brown food flatfish of the Pacific coast of North America; lemon sole; Parophrys vitulus
- highly valued almost pure white flesh; lemon sole
- highly valued as food; Solea solea
- greyish-white flesh of a flatfish; grey sole
- greyish-white flesh of a flatfish; gray sole
- shoe sole extending from the shank to the toe
- popular pale brown food flatfish of the Pacific coast of North America; English sole; Parophrys vitulus
- flesh of American flounder; important in the winter; winter flounder
- highly valued almost pure white flesh; English sole
- small European sole; Solea lascaris
- European flatfish highly valued as food; Microstomus kitt
- important American food fish in the winter; winter flounder; blackback flounder; Pseudopleuronectes americanus
mousseline de sole
- a gauze-like fabric of silk or rayon
- a common flatfish of the Pacific coast of North America; Psettichthys melanostichus
- slowly took over, and Stevens became the sole host.
- After Lois' death, Lana became the sole Superwoman.
- He later became the sole owner of this business.
- Goodyear later became the newspaper's sole owner.
- He later became the sole owner of this business.
- Weeks and later sole owner of the business.
- He created the guild for the sole purpose of killing other players.
- Many own a motorhome for the sole purpose of traveling south in the winter.
- The sole purpose of an eloi's life is to take care of and reproduce with men.
- The flight's first officer was the sole survivor.
- The "News" was left as the sole survivor by 1918.
- A flashback reveals that he was the sole survivor of a helicopter crash.
- The sole remaining Pucará was retired in 1999 due to lack of spare parts.
- Dave Concepción was the sole remaining starter from the Big Red Machine era.
- The sole remaining No.
- She eventually became sole leader of the collective.
- Carla Lane became sole writer for the fourth series.
- Homberger became sole owner in 1929 when he bought out Jung.
- It is the sole member of its genus.
- The sole member representing the NWSC in the Legislative Council is Leung Yiu-chung.
- Loueckhote served as the sole member from New Caledonia to the French Senate from 1992 until 2011.
- The Cork college is the sole surviving Skerry's College.
- The sole surviving Audi clinched a podium finish, finishing in third place.
- Bi-Mart is the sole surviving store name of former Pay 'n Save subsidiaries.
- He named Mrazović his sole heir and died in 1889.
- Having Caesarion as her sole heir produced both benefits and dangers.
- Hausdorff's library was sold by his son-in-law and sole heir, Arthur König.
- This was the sole species included in the genus.
- It is the sole species of the monotypic genus "Xenion".
- It contains the sole species Fulvisporium restifaciens.
- MK Uri Ariel of Tkuma was the sole exception: He received the third slot.
- The sole exception has been the company's latest title, "Overwatch" (2016).
- The sole exception was McLaren, which at the time was part-owned by Mercedes-Benz.
- Henry died in 1112, leaving Theresa as the sole ruler.
- In 1240, Henry II became the sole ruler of the Nassau possessions.
- Eppillus became sole ruler ca.
- The party's sole representative was Bertus Leerkes.
- He was the sole representative from his country.
- It is the sole representative of the monotypic genus Plebulina.
- The sole source on the banners from the Grand Duchy of Lithuania is Jan Długosz.
- It can be used as sole source of food for the rearing of "Caenorhabditis elegans".
- Hitler claimed to be the sole source of power in Germany, similar to a Roman emperor.
- In some instances, native title claim groups will create a new organisation whose sole purpose is to act as an RNTBC.
- Maecenas Foundation The Maecenas Foundation is a Swiss foundation whose sole officer is Mario Roberty, a Swiss attorney.
- If the designated hitter (DH) rule is in effect, each team has a tenth player whose sole responsibility is to bat (and run).
- In 1966 the college became the sole responsibility of Dudley Council.
- In the European Union direct taxation remains the sole responsibility of member states.
- The remainder of Egypt's territory, over 75%, was the sole responsibility of the Frontier Corps.
- He became sole proprietor in 1881.
- Several years later Robert retired and Henry became sole proprietor.
- In 1897 David Cockburn died and Anthony then became sole proprietor.
- Two years later, he declared the PDG to be the sole legal party in the country.
- In 1872, however, the Spanish currency became the sole legal tender in Gibraltar.
- Until the legalisation of opposition parties in 1992, Déby's MPS was the sole legal party in Chad.
- French is the country's sole official language.
- After the war, French again became the sole official language.
- In Andorra, Catalan has always been the sole official language.
- Margaret Rolle, "suo jure" 15th Baroness Clinton (1709-1781) (daughter and sole heiress).
- Francis's mother was Doña María de Azpilcueta y Aznárez, sole heiress of two noble Navarrese families.
- Adela (Maricel Soriano) is the sole heiress and recluse daughter of Dr. Maximo Sevilla (Eddie Gutierrez).
- In 1904 Canterbury cricket would become the sole owner of the ground.
- Labour was determined to destroy the Liberals and become the sole party of the left.
- He decreed that if his unborn child survived, Mechthild should become the sole heir.
- Cardinals regain sole possession of first place.
- He hit his 661st home run the next day, April 13, to take sole possession of third place.
- Woods held sole possession of the lead early in the round, but carded 72 (+1) to fall back to 212 with Mahan.
- The González family assumed sole control of the business in 1988.
- Mike Montgomery later went on to take sole control of the business.
- In May 2003, Schwab stepped down, and gave Pottruck sole control as CEO.
- In due course, Jock McKie died, and the land passed into the sole ownership of the Ibbett family.
- By 7 April 1788 Autié had been given sole ownership of the "privilège" to operate the theatre, with a term of 30 years.
- In May 1974, Thomas Land would take sole ownership of the station, and would later pass ownership of the station to his son, Dave Land.
- The four where he was the sole author were on ketogenesis.
- Sohrabi is one of the sole author who has tried to address this issue.
- Papers written as sole author
- Leopold was the sole shareholder and chairman.
- He was also the sole shareholder of the firm.
- GmbH had become its sole shareholder.
- As an independent central bank, the ECB has sole authority to set monetary policy.
- They act only in an advisory role; the referee has the sole authority to award goals, and thus can override the opinion of the goal judge.
- If the matter were important, the popes issued the letters not by their sole authority, but with the advice of the Roman presbytery or of a synod.
- Loštice was not the sole site for production of pottery displaying the Loštice effect.
- It was the first title in the main "Final Fantasy" series in which Uematsu was not the sole composer.
- The Supreme Court has held that the machine-or-transformation test is not the sole test for the patent-eligibility of processes.
- Kosrae High School (Tofol, Lelu) is the sole high school.
- Wakulla High School is the sole high school serving Wakulla County.
- It is the sole high school operated by the Penn Hills School District.