‹ Sombrero Somebody ›
Meanings and phrases
- quantifier; used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns to indicate an unspecified number or quantity
- relatively many but unspecified in number
- relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct; approximately; about; close to; just about; roughly; more or less; around; or so
catch some Z 's
- be asleep; sleep; kip; slumber; log Z's
- in some unspecified way or manner; or by some unspecified means; somehow; someway; someways; in some way
- in some unspecified way or manner; or by some unspecified means; somehow; someway; someways; in some manner
- any of various alternatives; some other; another
- He also spent some time in Cyprus in 1967 and 1968.
- He then spent some time playing in South Africa.
- In 1949, Ronald Easterbrook spent some time at Hewell Grange.
- 1712 in music The year 1712 in music involved some significant events.
- 1665 in music The year 1665 in music involved some significant events.
- 1664 in music The year 1664 in music involved some significant events.
- "I've been playing it for quite some time.
- Maria has been involved with Pedro's son, Hermano, for quite some time.
- He has been saving for quite some time and only has enough for one part.
- It took some time before peace was re-established.
- Post-strike photographs took some time to obtain.
- "It took some time trying to gather all of the information."
- After spending some time together, however, Kajal and Neeraj become close.
- After spending some time in India, Elizabeth returned to the United States in 1944.
- Sosa had struggled in 1991, spending some time with the White Sox' Triple-A affiliate.
- Maasinhon's win caused some controversy, however.
- This caused some controversy, and Kumar was penalised and remanded.
- It featured live simulated sex and audience interaction that caused some controversy.
- You should spend some time in thought.
- After a short drink, Marshall and Lily leave to spend some time together on the street.
- This experience led him to spend some time investigating paranormal phenomena and magic.
- I have decided to take some time off to enjoy life, train and teach.
- He plans a large force in order to do so but it will take some time.
- I thought I'd take some time off, write some songs for a bit, go and hang in LA for a bit.
- It enjoyed some success on Disney Channel and Radio Disney.
- The Cameroonian Army enjoyed some success in weeding out separatist camps.
- Many books have been published in this series, which enjoyed some success.
- He spent some years working at the Berlin Zoo.
- He then spent some years as a public safety campaigner.
- He also spent some years as editor of a literary magazine "Malta Letterarja".
- The use of this method has also received some criticism.
- The film footage featured in the game received some criticism for its low quality.
- Jackson received some criticism for paying white and non-white volunteers the same salary.
- Stephens was born in Bedford County, Tennessee on February 2, 1879 (although some sources suggest he was older).
- The body was presumably designed by Trevor Fiore, of Carrozzeria Fissore, although some sources credit Pietro Frua.
- She died in Los Angeles at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in 2002, aged 86 of pneumonia, although some sources said she was 91.
- These cars achieved some success at Brooklands.
- She achieved some success as a painter but she was identified as a great woman artist.
- The film achieved some success in Canberra but was a commercial and critical disappointment.