‹ Someways Somewhere ›
Meanings and phrases
- to a small degree or extent; slightly; more or less
- to a moderately sufficient extent or degree; reasonably; moderately; pretty; jolly; fairly; middling; passably
- The concept of "folk" proves somewhat more elusive.
- In the games, Takuto is somewhat more reasonable.
- What caused these changes is somewhat more open to debate.
- The pageboy is somewhat similar to a long bob cut.
- Neighbouring countries show somewhat similar results.
- It is somewhat similar to yogurt or sour cream.
- The tale of Cassius Dio is also somewhat different.
- It can be characterized in two somewhat different ways.
- The arrangement of the teeth was also somewhat different.
- His work on Frederick Rolfe had a somewhat less happy ending.
- A white that is somewhat less thick or viscous than a firm white.
- Control of wholesale distribution is somewhat less stringent than Schedule II drugs.
- Next the somewhat larger lakes freeze and become skateable.
- Females tend to be somewhat larger than their male counterparts.
- The keys are somewhat larger and spaced farther apart when in landscape mode.
- Use of a metal bat is somewhat controversial.
- Hence its inclusion in fourteener lists has been somewhat controversial.
- The placement of "P. auricoma" within "Parasola" is somewhat controversial.
- Bing's playing style was somewhat unusual for the time.
- The narrative elements of the book are somewhat unusual as well.
- The standard route of access to Chicago Basin is somewhat unusual.
- The somewhat smaller crater Tisserand lies just to the east.
- Females reach up to in total length and males are somewhat smaller.
- The sandbox in front of the radiator is somewhat smaller on the SW1.
- He moved to Los Angeles, where he became somewhat of a celebrity due to his exploits.
- By this edict the state's authority and that of the Church became somewhat overlapping.
- The VMSZ ultimately became somewhat reconciled with the government and supported its budget for 2011.
- The slits were situated somewhat higher than the front-facing windows.
- United States prevalence rates tend to be somewhat higher than rates in other countries.
- Precipitation is very low, but is somewhat higher in the summer than at other times of the year.
- Also, somewhat later, it released an animation of sand moving in a nearby area.
- Originally built as a school, somewhat later the chapel of Holy Rood was established.
- It is possible that the pope also excommunicated him for the first time somewhat later.
- Today the caption ("ī protévousa"), "the capital", has become somewhat common.
- By 2009 the neighborhood had become somewhat safer, with residents returning to their daily routines.
- Many businesses have closed in the area, many residents have left and Lakehills has become somewhat of a ghost town.
- The temperature maxima are somewhat lower than in Bioko.
- In the west the zone of high land is broader but somewhat lower.
- During summer the lag is somewhat lower, with August being the warmest month.
- Because the number of complex exponentials must be known "a priori", it is somewhat limited in its usefulness.
- Although her color palette was somewhat limited, her fellow impressionists regarded her as a "virtuoso colorist".
- "Shadow Knight" does address this inconsistency somewhat, by presenting the "living trump" abilities as somewhat limited.
- The cause of IA is still somewhat of a mystery to most researchers.
- The matter of when and why Finland prepared for war is still somewhat opaque.
- There is still somewhat of a bias against natural ears in the North American show ring.
- In February 1849, Anne seemed somewhat better.
- While traffic moved somewhat better, the other problems remained.
- Hungary, with its heavy agricultural base, was somewhat better fed.
- There are several trails located within the recreation area ranging from very easy to somewhat difficult.
- It has often been noted for its complex lightcurves, which made determination of its shape and rotation somewhat difficult.
- Director Tim Burton and composer Danny Elfman found filming somewhat difficult because they were simultaneously working on "Corpse Bride".
- In captivity, they often live somewhat longer.
- This is a five-door version based on the Saba, and is somewhat longer than the Nasim.
- These lakes lie at the base of a gorge that is somewhat longer than a mile in length.
- Mr. Natural also somewhat resembles an E. C. Segar character, Dr. O.G.
- The rosette of some 18-22 leaves somewhat resembles a small green rose.
- It is most likely to be confused with "Limax flavus", which it somewhat resembles.