‹ Songwriters Sonic ›
Meanings and phrases
- Technical and songwriting credits Visual credits
- Laure was also named in the songwriting credits.
- Although he is not mentioned in the songwriting credits, the D.O.C.
- As a songwriting team, they wrote works such as "The Evolution of Ragtime" (1903).
- Sirius said, "With clear and concise lyrics by the famous Mann-Weil songwriting team, there's no cheese on rock's first anti-drug platter."
- Ma Baby" is a Tin Pan Alley song written in 1899 by the songwriting team of Joseph E. Howard and Ida Emerson, known as "Howard and Emerson".
- His songwriting process most of the time involved freestyling lyrics in lieu of writing them down.
- Gilbert and Czech also told the Tuned Up podcast that they modified their songwriting process on the split.
- Deconstructing her songwriting process, Carey explains: "It was a different experience from an album project.
- It was written by the Danish songwriting and production team of Thomas Troelsen, Remee and Lucas Secon.
- Cutfather has previously worked with Joe Belmaati in the songwriting and production team Cutfather & Joe.
- "Sunflower" marked an end to the experimental songwriting and production phase initiated by "Smiley Smile".
- The songwriting credit shows Bob, not Bobby, Cochran.
- Powell's first songwriting credit was a jingle for an Allstate commercial.
- It is notable as the only song ABBA recorded to have a songwriting credit from Agnetha Fältskog.
- Dennis and his songwriting partner John Durkin won the top-40 prize in "The American Song Festival."
- Cordell and his regular songwriting partner Bo Gentry gave the song to Tommy James, who thought it sounded like a hit.
- Gimbel passed the lyrics to his songwriting partner Charles Fox who composed the music to "Killing Me Softly with His Song".