‹ Specialize Specializer ›
Meanings and phrases
- developed or designed for a special activity or function; specialised
- Phocids are more specialized for aquatic life than otariids.
- Another more specialized form sean-nós dancing is the brush dance.
- Many more specialized disciplines have emerged in recent years, e.g.
- Other beetles are highly specialized in their diet.
- Areoles are highly specialized and very condensed shoots or branches.
- The AIS is highly specialized for the fast conduction of nerve impulses.
- An enlisted sailors rating refers to their specialized training.
- Those who excelled were provided specialized training in the courses they did well in.
- The specialized training it allowed was a milestone in the state normal school system.
- The company specialized in the production of faucets.
- The company specialized in Macintosh peripherals and accessory equipment.
- The company specialized in the design and manufacture of ultralight aircraft.
- There are over 100 other specialized forms that may need to be completed along with Schedules and the Form 1040.
- This is acceptable for devices such as desk calculators, digital signal processors, and other specialized devices.
- The ministry also includes seven other specialized organizations devoted to research and development, production, and administration.
- Also, the success of the business justifies large investment in specialized equipment.
- Later on, specialized equipment and techniques were developed specifically for the unique needs of BASE jumping.
- Xenon is odourless and rapid in onset, but is expensive and requires specialized equipment to administer and monitor.
- Ma Yuqin Ma Yuqin (born 11 September 1972 in Xingtai) is a Chinese sprinter who specialized in the 400 metres.
- Anja Rücker Anja Rücker (born December 20, 1972) is a retired German sprinter who specialized in the 400 metres.
- Dantago Gurirab Dantago Gurirab (born 9 March 1990) is a Namibian sprinter who specialized in the 100 and 200 metres.
- Sammy Koskei Sammy Koskei (born 14 May 1961) is a former Kenyan middle distance runner who specialized in the 800 metres.
- Stine Larsen Stine Larsen (born 5 November 1975) is a retired Norwegian long-distance runner who specialized in the marathon.
- Branko Zorko Branko Zorko (born 1 July 1967) is a Croatian retired middle distance runner who specialized in the 1500 metres.
- However, these setups are generally not as sensitive as specialized units.
- The WVCPD contains many specialized units, including a SWAT Team, and a K9 Unit.
- The TRC organized its work into specialized units to conduct research in specific areas.