‹ Spectra Spectre ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or relating to a spectrum
- resembling or characteristic of a phantom; apparitional; ghostlike; ghostly; phantasmal; spiritual
- a color that has hue; chromatic color; chromatic colour; spectral colour
- a color that has hue; chromatic color; chromatic colour; spectral color
- The star's spectral type is therefore written as .
- Delta Muscae has a listed spectral type of K2III.
- Lambda Muscae has a listed spectral type of A7V.
- They observed spectral lines which they presumed to be of eka-caesium.
- The color results from spectral lines at 455.4, 493.4, 553.6, and 611.1 nm.
- Close examination of the spectral lines reveals that some display a fine structure splitting.
- Its spectral class is B8 and it has a luminosity of .
- Its spectral class is K1 and its absolute magnitude is 0.0.
- Its spectral class is F2 and its absolute magnitude is 0.6.
- Then, the spectral sequence reads as but with different differentials.
- The Atiyah–Hirzebruch spectral sequence can be used to compute twisted K-theory groups as well.
- This gives a computationally tractable spectral sequence for computing the rational bordism groups.