‹ Speleology Spell-bound ›
Meanings and phrases
- a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation; enchantment; trance
- a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else); go; tour; turn
- a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition; while; piece; patch
- a verbal formula believed to have magical force; magic spell; magical spell; charm
- orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of; spell out
- indicate or signify; import
- write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word); write
- relieve (someone) from work by taking a turn
- place under a spell
- take turns working
- a short respite; breath; breather; breathing place; breathing space; breathing time
- a spell of cold weather; cold snap
- a spell of hot weather
- a verbal formula believed to have magical force; spell; magical spell; charm
- a verbal formula believed to have magical force; spell; magic spell; charm
- a temporary decline in health or value
- make explicit; specify in detail
- orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of; spell
- spell fully and without abbreviating
- King's loan spell was terminated in December 2009.
- He also had a short loan spell at West Ham United.
- Laird made seven appearances during the loan spell.
- He had a brief spell with FC St. Pauli in the German 2.
- After this brief spell he moved to Swansea Town in 1922.
- He then had a brief spell with Segunda División side C.D.
- Then he had a short spell with Cienciano in 2009.
- He also had a short spell with Hong Kong club Seiko.
- He also had a short spell at Al-Ahli of Qatar.
- This put an end to the second spell of iconoclasm.
- In 2000, Lennartsson joined Viking for a second spell.
- He returned to Cyprus, for a second spell at AEL Limassol.
- Benfica, and was the undisputed starter for the Barcelos team during his spell.
- He only totalled 226 minutes of action during his spell, and was subsequently released.
- May developed a reputation for being brutally honest during his spell in charge at Falkirk.
- During his first spell at the club Quao scored two goals.
- He managed Hamilton during his first spell as a player there.
- During this first spell at Newcastle, he played in the 1999 FA Cup Final.
- He would remain coach for three years, a highly successful spell.
- His most successful spell as a player was at Everton between 1992 and 1996.
- It was at Goodison Park where Bracewell enjoyed the most successful spell of his career.
- He began a third spell as Merthyr manager in 1930, leaving in September 1931.
- On Monday 23 March 2015, King's Lynn Town announced on Twitter that Jake had re-joined the club for a third spell.
- He made a scoring start to his third spell at Prenton Park, netting from long range in a 2–2 draw with Stevenage on 1 November.
- Her left arm is raised to cast a spell while the wand points downward in her right.
- She was accused by a townsman in Brześć Kujawski for having cast a spell upon his wife.
- Kuromi one time cast a spell on him, making Masahiko's time faster than normal Earth time.
- He is most well known for his spell as manager at Sunderland.
- He also had a short spell as manager of IFK Eskilstuna in 2006.
- Paddy Kelly then returned to the club for a second spell as manager.