‹ Spotlight Spotsylvania ›
Meanings and phrases
- spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens; musca volitans; muscae volitantes; floater
Koplik 's spots
- small red spots with white centers found on the mucous membranes of the mouth and tongue; symptom of measles that appears one or two days before the measles rash appears
- Scutellum has three usually isolated black spots.
- The two prominent subapical black spots are visible.
- In males, there are six black spots on each forewing.
- The large, colorful body is blue with white spots.
- The female is larger and bears enlarged white spots.
- Infants have white spots on their backs when younger.
- Two dark spots found in the middle of the hingwings.
- Other issues include dark spots on leaves, and wood rot.
- The match proved to be spiteful and produced two dark spots.
- It has cream-buff to pinkish gills with brown spots.
- The animal is yellow with black or brown spots.
- The flowers are yellow with dark brown spots and blotches.
- Projects to extend Wi-Fi hot spots have been made in Santo Domingo.
- Crews remained on scene for several days trying to put out hot spots.
- The parade passes a number of Batabano hot spots along its famous route.
- Most have distinctive light yellow spots on the top of the head.
- The juveniles are dark purple with two lines of bright yellow spots.
- It is greyish with yellow spots in rows along each side which is edged with black.
- Green leaves with yellow flowers and many red spots.
- It has two red spots on the head, and is found in North America.
- They are green with red spots.
- The new decade of the 1980s brought some bright spots.
- There were more bright spots in the 1980s.
- However, this was one of the few bright spots of the Pacers' first 13 years in the NBA.
- , there have been 78 guest stars, totaling 117 guest spots.
- She continued to work in guest spots on series and television commercials.
- His acting roles include guest spots on "The X-Files", "NYPD Blue", "" and in 2014.
- Its belly is gray-green with small dark spots along the edges.
- The path features public art at a number of spots along the way.
- There are black spots along the sides, and the head capsule is black.
- The Taimu Mountains () are one of the more famous tourist spots.
- Areeppara and Thusharagiri are the main tourist spots in Nellipoyil village, Kerala.
- Also in the Camotes Islands you can find tourist spots such as Buho Rock, Greenlake Park, Mt.
- Enanthem Enanthem or enanthema is a rash (small spots) on the mucous membranes.
- The flowers are 3-4.5 cm diameter, violet-purple, often with small spots or streaks.
- Roughead has four small spots on his lung and a biopsy confirmed a diagnosis of melanoma.
- Dixie will have 170 parking spots and Go Transit will stop there.
- The mall offers 1,242 parking spots and is anchored by L. L. Bean.
- In addition, a park-and-ride with 20 parking spots will be built and connect to SR 808.