‹ Stabilising Stabilization ›
Meanings and phrases
- the quality or attribute of being firm and steadfast; stableness
- the quality of being enduring and free from change or variation; constancy
- a stable order (especially of society)
- In return, he will give her financial stability and security.
- The BOE can be used to ensure financial stability of a company.
- He brought financial stability and a resurgence in fortunes on the pitch.
- This would help guarantee political stability, he considered.
- Since then, the country has benefited from political stability.
- His rule led to relative political stability and an increase in living standards.
- His rule was a period of peace and stability in both of his realms.
- Finally, with peace and stability, the colony of North Carolina could begin to grow.
- In the beginning of the 15th century, the country entered a period of peace and stability.
- The non profit will represent the economic stability of coffee farmers.
- The government of Belize faces important challenges to economic stability.
- The aim of this financial control system is to ensure the economic stability of the EU.
- Electronic stability control functions in 4x4hi and is disengaged in 4x4lo.
- The electronic stability control (ESC) is also a standard safety feature of this affordable-luxury SUV.
- 2010 NHTSA sedan crash test: Before 2009 the Cobalt only offered stability control as an option on Sport models.
- For Abdeljelil Zaouche, education was the key to reviving economic growth and social stability.
- In those former colonies where the French presence remains important, France contributes to political, military, and social stability.
- National conservatism is heavily oriented towards the traditional family and social stability as well as in favour of limiting immigration.
- Some applications result from this thermal stability.
- Another result is its high chemical and thermal stability.
- Properties such as magnetic moment, thermal stability, etc.
- The security and stability of the Persian Gulf must be assured.
- This update addresses security and stability issues with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Entourage.
- It requires a significant investment of resources, and poses incompatibility issues with IPv4, as well as certain security and stability risks.
- To maintain price stability and lower the franc's value, the SNB created new francs and used them to buy euros.
- The main purpose of the activity of Central Bank is to ensure price stability in the country within its competence.
- The first responsibility is to be in charge of implementing effective monetary policy for the euro area with price stability.
- Only in the 1850s did relative stability take root.
- The difference here lies in the relative stability of the energized electron.
- Since Pol Pot's death in 1998, however, relative stability and a rejuvenated tourist industry have revived the city and province.