‹ Stakeholder Stakeout ›
Meanings and phrases
- It was also revised by the communities, resource groups, scientists and other stakeholders.
- civil society representatives and other stakeholders, to address it on decolonization issues.
- Secondly, they sought to influence other stakeholders in the region to take action themselves.
- The program is not a project, but provides a framework for all stakeholders in the sector.
- Once the community is scoped, all stakeholders syntactically refine and semantically articulate these upper common patterns.
- Any person, organization, or company may file a complaint with the FLA, as all stakeholders have a role in improving corporate accountability for labor rights.
- You now need to know more about your key stakeholders.
- A series of meetings were held at the UEFA Headquarters in Nyon with key stakeholders to align on a strategy and to explore options available.
- It allows agency CIOs, CFOs, and other key stakeholders to find solutions for IT projects that are over budget, behind schedule, or under-performing.