‹ Statuette Status ›
Meanings and phrases
- high level of respect gained by impressive development or achievement
- (of a standing person) the distance from head to foot; height
- A man of short stature, La Guardia's height is sometimes given as .
- His short stature () stemmed from congenital kidney disease and its treatment.
- However, due to her short stature, there is not much room for further development.
- Miller, of small stature, was able to remove a lot of earth from around Collins.
- He cited his favorite player as Patrick Kane due to their similar small stature.
- Agesilaus was of small stature and unimpressive appearance, and was lame from birth.