‹ Steakhouse Stealer ›
Meanings and phrases
- an advantageous purchase; bargain; buy
- a stolen base; an instance in which a base runner advances safely during the delivery of a pitch (without the help of a hit or walk or passed ball or wild pitch)
- take without the owner's consent
- move stealthily; slip
- steal a base
- leave furtively and stealthily; slip away; sneak away; sneak off; sneak out
- When he refused to pay, they accused him of trying to steal Kiryanov's share.
- One night, they discover her trying to steal from their mansion and offer her a deal.
- He was imprisoned for trying to steal the Magic Pendulum - which brings toys to life.
- Centurious fully resurrected Deathwatch to help in an attempt to steal Ghost Rider's chain.
- Gilliam almost scored again in the eighth off Hal Reniff, but was caught in an attempt to steal third.
- Marta partners with the duo and they attempt to steal the Southfork Ranch from Bobby Ewing (Patrick Duffy).
- In 1996, Lieberthal threw out 36% of runners attempting to steal.
- But while attempting to steal data from the House of Diamonds, he sets of an alarm.
- Tensions boil over when Ari becomes convinced that Terrence is attempting to steal Vince as a client.
- Wormaline attempts to steal the show, but her sneaky shenanigans bring down the house instead.
- He attempts to steal a large painting of living, moving characters, but he is plagued by fear.
- When Mrs Coulter's dæmon attempts to steal the alethiometer, Lyra and Pan escape with it into the streets.
- Gurpreet Ghuggi tries to steal money but is caught.
- When Patroclus is killed, Hector tries to steal his body.
- But then, a robber tries to steal the rug from the Drew home.