‹ Stiletto Still-fish ›
Meanings and phrases
- not in physical motion; inactive; motionless; static
- marked by absence of sound; silent; soundless
- (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves; placid; quiet; tranquil; smooth; unruffled
- used of pictures; of a single or static photograph not presented so as to create the illusion of motion; or representing objects not capable of motion
- not sparkling; noneffervescent
- free from noticeable current
- with reference to action or condition; without change, interruption, or cessation
- despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession); however; nevertheless; withal; yet; all the same; even so; nonetheless; notwithstanding
- to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons; even; yet
- without moving or making a sound; stock-still
- a static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes)
- a plant and works where alcoholic drinks are made by distillation; distillery
- (poetic) tranquil silence; hush; stillness
- an apparatus used for the distillation of liquids; consists of a vessel in which a substance is vaporized by heat and a condenser where the vapor is condensed
- make calm or still; calm; calm down; quiet; tranquilize; tranquillize; tranquillise; quieten; lull
- cause to be quiet or not talk; hush; quieten; silence; shut up; hush up
- lessen the intensity of or calm; allay; relieve; ease
- make motionless
- a still consisting of an apparatus for the fractional distillation of ethanol from fermentation on an industrial scale
Still 's disease
- a form of rheumatoid arthritis that affects children; large joints become inflamed and bone growth may be retarded; juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- remain in place; hold still; remain fixed or immobile
- a hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush; stalk; stalking
- a painting of inanimate objects such as fruit or flowers
- She is best known for her portraits and still life.
- Some of his compositions include still life elements.
- Van Utrecht was mainly a still life painter.
- a pantry or storeroom connected with the kitchen (especially in a large house) for preparing tea and beverages and for storing liquors and preserves and tea etc; stillroom
- This name is still used by the people of Moerzeke.
- They are still used on Mongolian tögrög banknotes.
- Part of the old Gaol is still used by the college.
- The rivalry against Valletta City is still alive.
- Only two dorgis, Vulcan and Candy, are still alive.
- Unbeknownst to them, Mafune is still alive and well.
- The church is still in use, offering daily masses.
- The building is still in use as a Chinese buffet.
- The STIR radars are still in use on non-USN vessels.
- The site of this first cocktail party still stands.
- The record still stands for a single hull vessel.
- The old building at 1200 State Street still stands.
- The debate behind the names has still not stopped.
- It is still not known exactly what dark matter is.
- However, their relationship was still not friendly.
- The house where Catherine grew up in still exists.
- The firm still exists, but is now a travel agency.
- This level of education still exists in Suriname.
- Parts of the old adjoining walls can still be seen.
- This can still be seen today in the Dining-Room.
- The remains of this dam can still be seen today.
- Both these ancient buildings still exist in Meerut.
- All issues were confiscated, and few still exist.
- Over four hundred hymns composed by Ephrem still exist.
- Some of these houses are still standing today.
- Again, the ruins are still standing within the estate.
- The Froling spite house is still standing and occupied.
- Portacloy still remains a peaceful pleasant cove.
- It still remains today on some online map services.
- It still remains a property of the Sultan of Johor.
- Two towers are still visible along the south front.
- Traces of the fire are still visible to this day.
- Some of the holes to attach doors are still visible.
- Cyclists whose names are in bold are still active.
- Gaudel is still active in professional societies.
- But the nuke is still active and cannot be stopped.
- It is still considered a branch of the Vedanga.
- It is still considered sacred by the Choctaw.
- Henry, however, still considered a male heir essential.
- In 1370 they still held some pasture in Mixtenham.
- Four German divisions still held the ridge.
- (the firm still held that licence in 1925).
- The newspaper called the album "still very funny".
- The facts in this case are still very much in dispute.
- Kay is still very fond of him, but no longer deeply in love.
- Apparently, she is still living with her daughter.
- As of 2019, all three Browne children are still living.
- As of 2015, she was retired and still living in Hamburg.
- We still remain friends & are in regular contact.
- The remnants of Pompey's Pillar still remain today.
- (Other sources of motion-blur still remain however).
- Green still holds this seat on the Supreme Court.
- He still holds the scoring record at Holy Cross.
- He still holds many UGA weightlifting records.
- The burial ground is still present at the site.
- The "Bee-Hive" Kilns are still present onsite.
- The ruined buildings and nissen huts are still present.
- It is still available for use in France however.
- Balloon rides were still available in 1994 for .
- The mine is still available for use in Ecuador.
- He still managed to average 11 points per game.
- However, he still managed to continue acting.
- Tregothnan is still managed by the Boscawen family today.
- Stan Winston was still working on the makeup designs.
- As of 2012 he was still working as a sports reporter.
- He was still working on the film when he died.
- One of these docks is still known as "Parlby Dock".
- Sam Khok is still known for its Mon earthenware jars.
- At this point, she was still known by her alias "Annie."
- 5408 is stored by RPSI, still owned by Irish Rail.
- In 1906 Josep Batlló still owned the home.
- He still owned the property at Woodside.
- His khanqah and the order is still in existence.
- Many of these companies are still in existence today.
- The Pen is one of the few still in existence.
- Van Utrecht also painted a number of flower still lifes.
- Some of his still lifes include insects.
- He painted murals, still lifes, portraits and street scenes.
- Two problems still remained in the banking sector.
- Aksum, isolated, nonetheless still remained Christian.
- Tire-less, it still remained a viable option.
- Even after Wyrmroost, Seth is still able to laugh.
- About 55 of the airplanes were still able to fly at that time.
- Some meetings were still able to be held during the occupation.
- These stores are still in operation as of 2013.
- The School is still in operation as part of The Place.
- This community program is still in operation.
- A few Bungi speakers can still be found in Manitoba.
- These five elements can still be found in this garden.
- As of 1996, it could still be found in both countries.
- The buildings of the original mission still stand.
- Overall, he set numerous records that still stand.
- Two of Raines' houses in Canandaigua still stand.
- Some anatomists still use Latin to refer to bones.
- They still use the letters X and E in ASCII text.
- The Foot Guards still use modified ammunition boots.
- However, the name "Persian" is still more widely used.
- The "Mark of Kaine" arc added still more clones of Spider-Man.
- Sometimes there are still more delicate secondary threads between them.
- In 1900 it was 1200 and was still only 1230 by 1931.
- In 1901, the parish still only had a population of 500.
- Handling had improved but the maximum speed was still only .
- A manuscript of the original work is still extant.
- More than 400 of Wibald's epistles are still extant.
- The building is still extant, but converted to offices.
- In Catalan it is still called "Els banys d'Arles".
- Nevertheless, she still called the author a genius.
- In 2004, the tournament was still called Ispat Open.
- Cash is still widely used for most transactions.
- A watered-down version of this is still widely used.
- COBOL, C, and C++) are still widely used today.
- The whereabouts of the artwork are still unknown.
- The origin of Altare glassworks is still unknown.
- The location of Stavisky's wealth is still unknown.
- She was born in Barcelona, where she still lives.
- He was born in Brezno and still lives there.
- Kiran also has a sister, Aarti who still lives in jungle.
- Kumartuli, still retains its fame for clay images.
- It still retains many large animals, such as hippos.
- The church still retains medieval traces in bas reliefs.
- The same bearing is still operating smoothly today.
- The organisation is still operating in Mexico City.
- It is still operating in its ancient setting.
- Today the property is still part of the state prison.
- The couple was still part of the show at the Boston opening.
- When still part of the league, it had eleven state parliamentarians.
- Restored Mochet Velocars are still found in France.
- However, Kluge still found himself hypnotized by painting.
- They are still found in this center.
- His direct descendants still live in the Taunus today.
- While it has been weakened, it is still live.
- Members of the family still live in the United Kingdom.
- He chose , then still known only by its Dutch trial identity of '762'.
- However, Mr. Daly was then still a minor and did not have the power to sell.
- Famous and affluent families then still have their ancestral houses maintained.
- She met Martín Vizcarra when she was still a student.
- He won the Tate magazine award while still a student.
- Łuszczkiewicz began to teach art while still a student himself.
- Gilstrap did issue a new ruling, though still denying the change of venue.
- The medium clipper, though still very fast, had comparatively more allowance for cargo.
- In Hungary, the surname is written Vujity, though still pronounced as in Serbo-Croatian.
- It is still used today, although not frequently.
- This method of instruction is still used today.
- The essential design is still used today.
- The house still stands today, at 154 chemin Tour du Lac.
- The Fort Herkimer Church still stands today.
- The coral bedrock house they lived in still stands today.
- Some of its original architecture is still intact.
- Only the tail of the plane was still intact.
- The projection booth is also still intact.
- One year after his death, the case was still open.
- One year later, the Plemmons case is still open.
- The line is still open for freight services.
- Regardless, Agriculture is still playing a big part.
- The great Fuller Pilch was still playing for Norfolk.
- In 1882, and CUAFC were still playing on Parker's Piece.
- About 70 of 400 Naukan people still speak Naukanski.
- He's got athletic ability that people still haven't seen."
- Many people still burn incense at temples dedicated to him.
- As of February 15, 2017 the case was still ongoing.
- As of the start of 2018, restoration is still ongoing.
- , replacement of the light fixtures was still ongoing.
- In addition, women still did not have the right to vote.
- The run-up to the concert itself still did not go smoothly.
- Many residents still did not have electricity as of March 2018.
- It is still made to Marais's recipe.
- Reproductions are still made in Nigeria by traditional processes.
- In 2012, women still made up just 6% of the orchestra's membership.
- It is unusual because the cap is still in place.
- This practice is still in place where necessary and legal.
- The original entrance doors and windows are still in place.
- "You can be an intellectual yet still be an idiot.
- The number "c" = "a" − "b" is smaller than "a" yet still positive.
- In 2010, Root.cz deemed it a blast from the past, yet still fun to play.
- She makes Rishi realise that he still loves Simar.
- Isla wants to let Kyle know that she still loves him.
- They convince her that Darren still loves her.
- However, early Polo Classics still retained the Derby styling.
- Bank of America still retained this position with VA until 2011.
- The name is still retained by a hamlet about north of what is now Glen Massey.
- The Grand Guignol building still exists.
- The original 1843 Christ Church church building still stands.
- It is the oldest church building still in use in Howard County.
- Once there he claims he still doesn't understand.
- Marge appears and says she still does and they reconcile.
- More time passes, and he still does not manage to avoid sin.
- Lineage, however, still played a very important role.
- Living an active life, she still played golf at age 97.
- Some Test matches were still played.
- His company, A. Fragsted, still exists today.
- It still exists today, under the name Anthon B Nilsen AS.
- DWS continued as an amateur club, which still exists today.
- Until about 2008, the station was still largely intact.
- The systematics of "Hyphessobrycon" are still largely unresolved.
- At the time the Pacific Northwest coast was still largely unexplored.
- Hurko began composing music while still in high school.
- While still in high school, Daniels became a single father.
- His 3rd son, Cade Thompson is currently still in high school.
- The school was still under construction.
- Many were still under construction when the war ended in 1945.
- Some provincial expressway routes are still under construction.
- The population fluctuated whilst still maintaining moderate growth until 1961.
- He was caricatured by J Jenkins of Edinburgh around 1805 whilst still a Bailie.
- The seeds are viviparous and start to develop whilst still attached to the tree.
- The tower is still maintained and open to the public.
- This tradition is very ancient and is still maintained.
- The cultural and linguistic links were still maintained.
- Slide rules are still popular among aircraft personnel.
- These two usages are still popular with the railfan community.
- They are still popular in France, where they are called "confit".
- That said, good outcomes are still possible.
- With lack of physical presence, collaboration is still possible.
- SIM cloning is still possible in some countries such as Russia, Iran and China.
- Some are still preserved in working order.
- Bedford's corpse is the only one frozen before 1974 still preserved today.
- An etched picture of the Holy Trinity is still preserved on one of the doors.
- I'm still young and I've got big things to come."
- Her father drowned while she was still young.
- His family moved to Birmingham whilst he was still young.
- This company still operates under that name today.
- It still operates in South East Asia.
- The company Gallay still operates, and is based in Wellingborough.
- It still existed in a derelict state as late as 1967.
- The ruins of the home at the pig farm still existed in 2001.
- Estakhri states that pagans still existed during the 10th century.
- The group still continues to ride to this day.
- The "Sessions" series still continues to be mixed by a DJ.
- He still continues to play cricket.
- Some of these were still in service after 80 years.
- 6936, which is still in service with Union Pacific:
- Two ships were still in service as of 2018.
- Only one ISP is still using this law in effect.
- Despite this, a small community of enthusiasts are still using it.
- Currently, all analog TV stations are still using the NTSC standard.
- And so- to the ninth inning- still no score.
- There was still no Federal anti-lynching law at that time.
- By July 24, however, there was still no sign of the galleon.
- Regardless, students are still required to go to class.
- He was, however, still required to pay his enormous fine.
- Export permits are still required, however.
- The result was a barrier better than either, although still short of what was required.
- By that time, the M-22 was considerably less radical, although still ideologically Marxist.
- Protected areas and the central plateau receive lesser, although still significant, amounts.
- Wine was still needed after the phylloxera crisis.
- However, glue is still needed after the assembly.
- The new monarch still needed a suitable husband.
- Some of these Germans’ manor houses still survive.
- As of 2012 the station and platforms still survive.
- Traces of this finish still survive on the building.
- Some of the original window tracery still survives.
- However, it still survives as an Air Force rank.
- Much of the architect from that period still survives.
- Enniskillen RFC was founded in 1925 and is still going.
- This activity is still going on during 2010.
- He discovers that the virtual reality is still going on.
- He was reelected in 1944 while still serving oversees.
- Azeri troops are still serving in Afghanistan.
- The tussie-mussie bouquets were still serving to eliminate odors.
- Some of them, rebuilt to Class G2a, were still running in 1962.
- Astralis was still running low on time and ran to the B bombsite.
- In 1970, he started the series "All the Way with Ray", which is still running.
- With the game still tied entering the eighth, Arizona struck.
- If the players are still tied, they are listed alphabetically.
- If the score is still tied after extra time, the game will be replayed.
- His father died in 1933 while he was still a child.
- Adolf's son, Gerlach I, still a child, was saved.
- Her father left the family when she was still a child.
- Today it still maintains a measure of autonomy.
- This society still maintains the whole property today.
- Halat still maintains he had no part in the murder plot.
- In addition, women still did not have the right to vote.
- The run-up to the concert itself still did not go smoothly.
- Many residents still did not have electricity as of March 2018.
- In 1898 a new lighthouse was built, the one still seen today.
- Latin is still seen as a foundational aspect of European culture.
- The practice is still seen in Yemen and in other Arabian countries.
- He still uses the Hughes & Kettner Coreblades.
- She liked the name and still uses it today.
- The Community of Christ edition still uses the code names.
- In France, the law of cosines is still referred to as the "".
- It is sometimes still referred to under this extended version.
- He is still referred to as archbishop by two charters in 1146.
- Mammals still continued to grow larger and larger.
- Protests still continued and several people were killed.
- However, it still continued to air some ABC programming.
- The area was still relatively open at that time.
- Argentina's wine route is still relatively new.
- Although gene therapy is still relatively new, it has had some successes.
- The details of Atenist theology are still unclear.
- How binding affects the αA helix is still unclear.
- It is still unclear how widely GolfCross is played.
- The company is still located in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- The production is still located in Albstadt.
- The Edcamp Foundation is still located in Conshohocken, PA.