‹ Stinky Stinter ›
Meanings and phrases
- smallest American sandpiper; least sandpiper; Erolia minutilla
- an individual's prescribed share of work
- an unbroken period of time during which you do something; stretch
- subsist on a meager allowance; scrimp; skimp
- supply sparingly and with restricted quantities; skimp; scant
- Javorek had a brief stint managing Turkish side Altay S.K.
- He had a brief stint with Western Pride back in Australia.
- Pereira also had a brief stint as a Hollywood art director.
- He also had a short stint with CS Sfaxien in Tunisia.
- He had a short stint with another band, Salvation Air Force.
- Most recently, Labine had a short stint at CBS' "Guiding Light".
- His second stint with the Clippers only lasted for three days.
- In 2010 he returned to Russia for a second stint as Moscow correspondent.
- He later served a second stint in army from December 1946 to October 1948.
- He played his last match of his first stint in C.D.
- In 2011, Kane began his first stint as Northern Illinois University.
- Muhammad's first stint with the Panthers was plagued with several negative experiences.
- He spent several years serving in the Australian army, including a stint in New Guinea.
- Martindale has appeared in various TV commercials, including a stint as a pitchman for the travel website Orbitz.
- He served on a number of important committees, including a stint as chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.
- He played only 11 competitive matches during his stint.
- He proved effective by scoring seven times during his stint there.
- Early during his stint in Cream, Clapton's first Les Paul Standard was stolen.
- In 2018 he commenced his third stint at Fløy, now a third-tier team.
- The team brought back Kenny Lofton for his third stint with the team in late July.
- Following a successful stint as interim manager, Adamson was confirmed as Dumbarton manager in April 2011.
- He had a successful stint on the reality show "Last Hero", the Channel One’s version of the world famous reality show "Survivor".
- Bhaduri's successful stint as the CLO of Wipro appeared as the cover story/page of the Chief Learning Officer Magazine (July 2013 edition).