‹ Stole Stolid ›
Meanings and phrases
- property that has been stolen
- It was noted that the stolen property was not his, but belonged to an acquaintance.
- The tribes were to return all stolen property and captives and to cease depredations.
- Charges of assault and battery and receiving stolen property worth more than $100 were dropped.
- In 1994 with them, he hit .339 with 27 stolen bases.
- In 1984 he batted .360 and had 30 stolen bases.
- In baseball statistics, stolen bases are denoted by SB.
- She was convicted of attempted handling of stolen goods.
- The stolen goods "packed his house and a small secret compartment he'd built."
- He was allegedly being prosecuted for harboring stolen goods in his dorm room.
- He was the National League stolen base champion in 2013.
- However, such a tactic was not recorded as a stolen base.
- 1931 saw a further narrowing of the criteria for awarding a stolen base.
- Lipkin Gorman sued the club for return of the stolen money.
- He hides the stolen money in a tree where Woody Woodpecker is living.
- Shortly after he set himself up, a nobleman visited him and asked to find stolen money.
- Friedlinghaus then pretended to find the supposedly stolen car.
- They stabbed her to death and fled the vicinity in their stolen car.
- The paths of Samet, Umut and Asim's gang cross because of a stolen car.