‹ Stopple Stopwatch ›
Meanings and phrases
- a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card matching one in the layout wins all the chips on that card; Michigan; Chicago; Newmarket; boodle
- After one hour, the first pit stops took place.
- Johnson took over after green-flag pit stops with 20 to go.
- The main changes have revolved around what is allowed at pit stops.
- Buses only stop at bus stops (signs or shelters).
- In front of the station, there are several bus stops.
- He would hand out CDs at bus stops and parties.
- They make many stops along the way to Anathusia, one of the world serpents.
- Making numerous promotional stops along the way, the trip lasted 18 months.
- There were two stops along the lake including Canadarago Park and The Lake House.
- There were intermediate stops at and .
- This service stopped at only a few selected intermediate stops.
- Targeted at business travelers, the train makes just two intermediate stops: Dune Park and East Chicago.
- Toole and his men exit the bar as the train stops.
- The train stops at Otse, Ramotswa and Commerce Park Halt.
- This is the only time an Amtrak operated train stops at this station.
- Time stops when all barrels are in their final resting place on the rick.
- Cross is driving by the school and stops when he sees his girlfriend Christine's car.
- An "end" stops when one of the players is out, i.e., has played all of their dominoes.
- Most services on the Musashino Line are local trains making all stops.
- He said, "Bipasha [Basu] pulls out all stops to deliver her career's best performance.
- In this section semi-express trains make all stops, but few trains operate here as most run on the Nagano Line after Furuichi.
- By the mid-1990s the "Silver Meteor" made stops in Orlando.
- In autumn 1910, Munier left for a European tour that made stops in Marseilles and Antwerp.
- After that he made stops in Loreto and Spoleto, and then settled in Pisa, where he became Chapel Master of the Duomo in 1681.
- Debris on the frontstretch caused the 14th caution on lap 338, and Gordon and Kyle Busch made pit stops, giving the lead to Denny Hamlin.
- In January 2014, U-KISS toured America, making stops in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
- Following the Broadway run, the plays toured the US, making stops in Washington DC and Los Angeles.
- Edens Landing is serviced by the Logan City bus company with bus 562 making stops along the main street of Castile Crescent.