‹ Striper Striping ›
Meanings and phrases
- V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service; chevron; stripe; grade insignia
Stars and Stripes
- the national flag of the United States of America; American flag; Star-Spangled Banner; Old Glory
- The home stockings were red with six white stripes.
- The away stockings had only three white stripes.
- The ball has two one-inch-wide white stripes.
- It is yellow in colour with two red stripes.
- It is convex, solid, gray-whitish with dirty red stripes.
- It has a tourmaline-turquoise shorts and socks with red stripes.
- The club's colours are azure and black stripes.
- Thorax show a few black stripes, with a broader central stripe.
- The Afghan Kucchi is usually brindle grey and dark black stripes.
- Red and white vertical stripes with a single red sphere for a top mark.
- The mark has blue and yellow vertical stripes and a yellow and blue light.
- Away the team used its traditional white kit with the three central vertical stripes.
- Its socks are blue-black with two light blue stripes.
- In its shorts, it has a light blue stripes.
- The school tie is black, with the eagle and two blue stripes.
- by changing horizontal stripes to vertical ones (no.
- Iron age funerary vessels were found with painted horizontal stripes.
- As the fish ages, it turns black in color with blue horizontal stripes.
- The club's first kit is black with yellow stripes.
- At the edges are golden yellow stripes wide.
- Two yellow stripes with red border extend from the eyes on pronotum and tegmina.
- They play shirts with green stripes, and red.
- Also with red and green stripes.
- The logo consists of an airplane silhouetted over two red and green stripes.