‹ Strongholds Strongman ›
Meanings and phrases
- with strength or in a strong manner
- in a powerful manner; powerfully
- Jean Henderson was strongly influenced by her parents.
- West Frisian is strongly influenced by Dutch.
- Cognitive development is strongly influenced by adults.
- This position is strongly opposed by President Băsescu.
- The dominant mood strongly opposed secession.
- He also strongly opposed the racial doctrines of the time.
- This strongly supported the hypothesis that "A.
- Hitler strongly supported this new strategy.
- He strongly supported the North in the American Civil War.
- Margin of the hindwing is more strongly and broadly excavate.
- The pterothorax seems to be even more strongly skewed than in damselflies.
- It is more strongly influenced by Gaelic than other forms of Scottish English.
- Although strongly associated with fado (lit.
- The movement is strongly associated to Armenian nationalism.
- It was strongly associated with Mars, both the planet and the god.
- It was strongly criticized by the conservatives.
- His remarks were strongly criticized by commentators.
- Shedinger's work has been strongly criticized.
- Robinson was strongly against discrimination.
- He inveighed strongly against all academical rules and principles.
- He argued strongly against the doctrine of the soul's immortality.
- Wright felt very strongly about the connection to the desert.
- Calculations show that for radiation is emitted very strongly.
- So a lot of elements of that story resonated very strongly with me."
- Quartz is found only in the most strongly peralkaline rocks.
- "Déjà vu" is most strongly associated with temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Changes affect which somatostatin receptor is most strongly targeted.
- because I feel so strongly that there are other places that need this."
- Heather says she never knew Del felt so strongly for her and sees him like a brother.
- Smith was, at times, reluctant to rely so strongly on Roosevelt as an advocate for his candidacy.
- Senior Republicans strongly condemned Akin's remarks.
- The US, for whom Wo spied, and the EU strongly condemned the execution.
- The "Daily Herald" strongly condemned the Nazi-Soviet Pact and the Soviet invasion of Finland.
- These techniques were strongly criticised by Sheriff Kelbie.
- These works has been strongly criticised for their freedom with historical fact.
- The PYD was known to oppose certain government policies, but had also strongly criticised the Syrian opposition.
- JSTOR now recommends against using SICI, and instead strongly suggests using DOIs instead.
- His Hebrew signature, however (Cordoeiro), strongly suggests a long-lasting residence in Portugal.
- The book also strongly suggests that the Cold War was soon to end, which did occur that year in December.
- Community service is strongly encouraged.
- Constantine granted some clemency, but strongly encouraged his suicide.
- Gershwin strongly encouraged Ravel to come to the United States for a tour.
- Poverty continues to be strongly linked to food insecurity.
- In Bosnia and Herzegovina religion is strongly linked to ethnicity.
- Diabetes and prediabetes are strongly linked to obesity and overweight.
- Despite that it strongly affected Chiapas politics.
- Neither are the "bony prominences" strongly affected.
- Births and deaths The economy is strongly affected by geography.
- Molecular data show that genotype is strongly correlated with geographical origin.
- His expertise is in condensed matter theory in strongly correlated electronic systems.
- A marathon runner's velocity at lactate threshold is strongly correlated to their performance.
- They strongly believed in the worshiping of ancestors.
- Carnegie strongly believed in this because he had risen from the bottom.
- Watson strongly believed that when a sale was made both sides came out ahead.
- He strongly advocated a teaching known as five-fold ministry.
- His writing strongly advocated Dan Sickles and his role at the Battle of Gettysburg.
- The concept dates to the 1950s, and was strongly advocated by Hans Bethe during the 1970s.
- It was strongly connected with Eastern European cultures from Dnieper Basin.
- The relationship between the causes are strongly connected to power and privilege.
- A strong orientation is an orientation that results in a strongly connected graph.
- Claws are simple, large, short and strongly curved.
- A lengthy war ensued, but the Muslim sultanates of the time were not strongly unified.
- Unlike "Cream", "Champagne" is not strongly dosage-dependent, and affects both types of pigment equally.
- TCM and its concept of disease does not strongly differentiate between the cause and effect of symptoms.
- Film Threat strongly recommended the film.
- Comic Book Resources wrote "The Art of War is strongly recommended."
- Being licensed as a Certified Public Accountant is also strongly recommended.
- Their families strongly denied this.
- Murray strongly denied claims of any wrongdoing during his stewardship.
- The Attorney General Conde-Pumpido strongly denied the version of Ambassador Aguirre contained in the cables.
- The latter was a strongly defended fortification with thick walls, which today only exist remnants.
- Cankar, on the other hand, strongly defended the national and linguistic individuality of Slovenes.
- Reuters reported that the Niger stations were strongly defended in preparation for a possible new attack.
- Cao Shuang's co-regent, Sima Yi, strongly objected but Cao Shuang ignored him and went ahead.
- This was described in some British papers as the 'Gordon Relief Expedition', a term Gordon strongly objected to.
- He claims to have strongly objected to the selling of what he condemned as drug paraphernalia, glass smoking pipes.
- It sat for a while, but everybody felt strongly about it.
- She felt strongly that voting and freedom were tied together.
- I felt strongly that we should publish the piece and we did, as did others.
- Zappa was a heavy tobacco smoker for most of his life, and strongly critical of anti-tobacco campaigns.
- In a 2006 essay in "The New York Times Magazine" strongly critical of the invasion, he identified neoconservatism with Leninism.
- Camus was also strongly critical of authoritarian communism, especially in the case of the Soviet regime, which he considered totalitarian.
- It is a pattern that is strongly related to the template method pattern.
- The mass-produced MWCNTs today are strongly related to the VPGCF developed by Endo.
- At the time it was known that the drag at supersonic speeds was strongly related to the span of the wing.
- Guyana strongly supports the concept of regional integration.
- Croatia strongly supports Albania in its euro-integration path.
- The large amount of valley networks strongly supports rain on the planet in the past.
- These tiles strongly suggest that the room was used as a brothel in the mid-eighteenth century.
- The passages strongly suggest that the Daniel Fast will promote good health and mental performance.
- While other investigations may strongly suggest tuberculosis as the diagnosis, they cannot confirm it.
- The city is strongly fortified, with a spacious harbour.
- Kudarat had a large quantity of gunpowder and firearms, and his fort was very strongly fortified.
- The Ottomans then withdrew within their strongly fortified camp, and continued to prosecute the siege.
- The Israeli Embassy also sent a strongly worded letter to the owners.
- Cockburn's work is both a strongly worded critique of conventional medical practices of that time (e.g.
- A week later, a more strongly worded motion threatening the withholding of supply was also passed—but only by 191 to 190.
- His face strongly resembles that of a young Carl Nielsen.
- This hinged upon the proposed use of an Asian Fylfot, which strongly resembles a Swastika.
- The Christian Science Dixon church in Dixon, Illinois strongly resembles a penis when viewed from the air.
- She finished strongly but failed by a neck to catch the colt Vadamar.
- The club finished strongly by winning the last 6 rounds of the season.
- She finished strongly but was beaten in a three-way photo finish by Ask and Youmzain.
- However, this friendship is strongly discouraged by Aliza's sorcerer grandfather, Everand.
- Use of these ancient versions, or any un-maintained, non-supported version is strongly discouraged.
- Independent candidates are strongly discouraged and face government intervention in their campaigns.
- This occurs in particular when two people have opposing but strongly held views on truth or events.
- Although Rabbi Salanter strongly held that everyone required mussar study, he made an exception for Rav Laizer.
- The division established a line along the edge of the high ground overlooking the Selle, the opposite bank of which was strongly held.
- Once cast, it was strongly suggested that actors research their roles.
- Today historians strongly suggested that the invasion was actually a Srivijayan retaliation against Medang for the attacks upon the empire.
- Van Seters examined the patriarchal stories and argued that their names, social milieu, and messages strongly suggested that they were Iron Age creations.