‹ Subsequent Subsequentness ›
Meanings and phrases
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time; later; afterwards; afterward; after; later on
- He subsequently became an NFL commentator for CNN.
- He subsequently became an office worker in Hamar.
- He subsequently became an automatic first-choice.
- The doctor is subsequently released, without “F”.
- Roubakis was subsequently released from the club.
- It was subsequently released on Netflix in 2015.
- Wood and his family subsequently moved to France.
- They subsequently moved to Cleveland, Ohio in 1945.
- Vince subsequently moved to Federal Way, Washington.
- He subsequently joined the railway workers union.
- He subsequently joined the police force in Detroit.
- He subsequently joined non-league Merthyr Tydfil.
- Jefferson subsequently served as President in 1975.
- Wright subsequently served in the First Confederate Congress.
- He subsequently served as mayor of Tyler for two terms (six years).
- The lighthouse was subsequently made functional.
- Several attempts are subsequently made on Liz's life.
- He subsequently made two appearances as a substitute.
- He was subsequently appointed Minister for Central Province.
- He was subsequently appointed engineer for the District of Otago.
- He was subsequently appointed by the Taoiseach Bertie Ahern to the Seanad.
- This patent was subsequently sold to Westinghouse.
- Marais subsequently sold the Trust Bank to Sanlam.
- Many planters subsequently sold up or left the island.
- The band subsequently signed to Epitaph Records.
- He subsequently signed to Arts & Crafts in 2008.
- JR subsequently signed an endorsement deal with Renault SA.
- Mohr subsequently worked in batik for four years.
- He subsequently worked in a fish processing company.
- He subsequently worked for Warburg Pincus.
- It was subsequently used in the movie "" in 2003.
- It was subsequently used as a quarry.
- This was subsequently used in training by police forces throughout Britain.
- She is subsequently named "Ultimate Human/Genius".
- He was subsequently named Israeli League Round 28 MVP.
- He was subsequently named Israeli League Round 13 MVP.
- He subsequently returned to Chorrillo and the LPF.
- He subsequently returned to the band's lineup.
- He subsequently returned to Queens' as a research fellow.
- Youth Plays subsequently published "The Trestle".
- They subsequently published it separately .
- He subsequently published research about the hippie movement.
- The B-52 was subsequently renamed "In HARM's Way".
- It was subsequently renamed to OASIS International.
- The album was subsequently renamed This Is Our Night.
- He was subsequently elected to the European Parliament.
- It is not known whether Didius was subsequently elected.
- Kieffer was subsequently elected chair of the commission.
- The codeshare subsequently went into effect in October 2019.
- Most subsequently went off the air.
- Uruguay subsequently won the penalty shoot-out 10–9.
- Izac subsequently won re-election by smaller margins.
- Ryan subsequently won the contest that year.
- He subsequently received a four-year ban from sport.
- Stehlin subsequently received threatening phone calls.
- Brigadier MacKay subsequently received a CBE for his work.
- and subsequently took over as Director of Staff Duties.
- Francesco subsequently took the title of Count of Pavia.
- Li Congke subsequently took the throne.
- Lockhart subsequently appeared in more than 300 motion pictures.
- She subsequently appeared in the films "Yardie" (2018) and "" (2019).
- O'Callaghan subsequently appeared on "" playing the "creator" tracked down by the crew.
- Borg subsequently lost to Arthur Ashe in the final.
- The party subsequently lost the 2013 federal election.
- It was subsequently lost, and was only rediscovered in 2003.
- He was subsequently replaced by Alejandro Gaxiola.
- It was subsequently replaced by praziquantel.
- He was subsequently replaced by Suriya.
- Hospital subsequently played on the tour full-time until 2001.
- He subsequently played for Bury, Mossley and Stalybridge Celtic.
- He subsequently played a major role in the politics of the country.
- It was subsequently announced that no discovery had been made.
- Murphy subsequently announced his intent to cross party lines and vote for Hart.
- Halifax police subsequently announced that Zinck had in fact never been missing.
- He subsequently left the club at the end of 2017.
- Charlie Krank subsequently left the company.
- They include players who have subsequently left the club.
- It was awarded to Mendrisio and then subsequently sold.
- He was then subsequently cut by the Browns.
- His eldest son was then subsequently enthroned as the next emperor.
- He was subsequently transferred to Altay in 2009.
- He was subsequently transferred to Kocaelispor.
- It was subsequently transferred to Longchamp and run over 3,000 metres.
- Edmonton subsequently changed his name to Mars Bonfire.
- It subsequently changed hands between the Alans and the Huns.
- However, he subsequently changed his mind about acting in the US.
- It was subsequently acquired by the National Museum of Ireland.
- Leiria, being subsequently acquired by FC Porto in a €750,000 deal.
- It was subsequently acquired by the Emperor Rudolf II and taken to Prague.
- It was subsequently found being used as a cattle trough.
- Matthew Single was subsequently found guilty and fined £200.
- The money was subsequently found.
- More products were subsequently developed.
- Head subsequently developed an entire product line of Killy skis.
- A small central dense overcast subsequently developed over the circulation.
- Parliamentary elections were subsequently held on 21 May.
- He subsequently held a professorship at the Moscow Conservatory.
- The 1990 contest was subsequently held in Zagreb, now the capital of Croatia.
- He subsequently married her twin sister Irene.
- J. Gentry subsequently married Cooke in 1951.
- The marquess subsequently married ballerina Doreen Wells.
- They subsequently began work on their third studio album, "Studio 1".
- They subsequently began tunneling into the bluff to breach the fort from below.
- Vocalist Thomas Flowers subsequently began collaborating with The Black Summer Crush.
- He was subsequently promoted to first lieutenant and captain.
- He was subsequently promoted to the rank of major in June 1916.
- He was subsequently promoted to vice admiral on October 1, 1938.
- and subsequently arrested L. Ron Hubbard in 1951.
- Gambia subsequently arrested Na Tchuto.
- A 46-year-old local man, Mark Bridger, was subsequently arrested.
- He subsequently led an attack on them and defeated them.
- De Goeje subsequently led the Tumuk Humak expedition of 1907.
- This subsequently led to the Battle of Xiaoting/Yiling of 221–222.
- The school site was subsequently purchased by St Peter's College.
- It was subsequently purchased and privatized by Onex Corp in 2019.
- She was subsequently purchased by the West Australian government in 1896.
- The station buildings were subsequently demolished.
- The wreck was subsequently demolished with explosives.
- The building was subsequently demolished and the site cleared.
- He subsequently studied at the University of Toronto (B.A.
- He subsequently studied at the Trondheim Theatre (1917–1918).
- She subsequently studied German at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- A ‘renewed’ SDS was subsequently adopted by the EU Council in 2006.
- The Build Strategy template was subsequently adopted in British Shipbuilders' other shipyards, and in the USA.
- It was subsequently adopted by Atari ST Review with the December 1994 edition and continued until its closure.
- Magar was subsequently awarded Man of the Match.
- The novel was subsequently awarded the Carnegie Medal.
- Pook was subsequently awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross.
- 3 Arts Entertainment subsequently dropped C.K.
- All charges were subsequently dropped.
- He subsequently dropped down to the Isthmian League where he spent a season with Billericay Town.
- The commercial's ahistorical additions were subsequently removed.
- The paywall was subsequently removed on the night of 4 April 2016.
- The "Herald" subsequently removed his byline from the online edition.
- Todd subsequently wrote "The Life of Dr Sophia Jex-Blake".
- They subsequently wrote books and columns and host a podcast.
- They subsequently wrote the song with the group, and produced it.
- One of the wounded subsequently died on 13 August.
- Both he and Mitterrand subsequently died of cancer.
- All of these veterans have subsequently died.
- The Allies subsequently sent him to China for a few months.
- Hannibal subsequently sent them as emissaries to raise all the Celts in Italy.
- Emperor Shunzong subsequently sent messengers to mediate between the two circuits.
- Many of the musicians subsequently formed a band called Froon.
- The 95th subsequently formed the advance guard on the way to Bremen.
- Katie White and De Martino subsequently formed the Ting Tings in 2007.
- The scheme was subsequently taken over by Villo!.
- Alice is subsequently taken away, and Kazuto awakens in reality.
- He was subsequently taken prisoner.
- He subsequently earned Basketligaen Finals MVP honors.
- The recording subsequently earned a 2013 YouTube Award.
- He subsequently earned the Coach's Award for the 2010–11 season.
- Huber schools were subsequently established in UK and Spain.
- Mason subsequently established himself as a regular member of the first team.
- The company was subsequently established as Allergologisk Laboratorium København.
- The city was subsequently passed under the control of the Roman Empire.
- Baltimore subsequently passed a law in 1904, banning buildings higher than .
- The second Lisbon Treaty referendum subsequently passed by a margin of 67% to 33%.
- These airframes were subsequently retired in 2004.
- The club subsequently retired Astori's kit number, 13.
- Sachar had a stroke in 1981, and subsequently retired.
- She subsequently attended the Royal Danish Defence College (2001–03).
- He subsequently attended the United States Naval Academy, graduating in 1965.
- He subsequently attended Middlebury College for two years before dropping out.
- He was subsequently placed on injured reserve a month later.
- Hudson subsequently placed the species within the genus "Orthoclydon".
- He was subsequently placed on injured reserve on August 27, ending his season.
- He subsequently resigned from the force in 1962.
- He subsequently resigned from the party in early 2017.
- He subsequently resigned on 8 July 1939.
- Chief Mbu was subsequently called to the Bar, Middle Temple.
- Pete is subsequently called in and chastised for offending the company.
- However due to injuries he was subsequently called up to play the season.
- The palace compound was subsequently converted for various functions.
- The "Doonhamers" lost the match 1-0 as Nicky Clark subsequently converted the spot-kick.
- He subsequently converted to Catholicism under the guidance of Father C. John McCloskey III.
- He subsequently entered Diplomatic Service.
- Both were subsequently entered in numerous festivals around the world.
- It was subsequently entered into the Daytona Rolex 24 Hour, where it led the race at the 12‑hour point.
- His contract was subsequently extended to 2015.
- This loan deal was subsequently extended until the end of December.
- His loan was subsequently extended for a further season on 22 July 2018.
- His side were subsequently defeated in the decider by Thurles Sarsfields.
- Both were elected in 1992 and subsequently defeated in the 1996 elections.
- Tennyson's side were subsequently defeated by Kildangan in the All-Ireland decider.
- A few secular schools have subsequently become academies.
- The bill did not subsequently become law.
- Many tangkas were produced in sets, though they have often subsequently become separated.
- Series 5 was subsequently added on 19 April 2019.
- Series 4 was subsequently added on 14 December 2018.
- Series 3 was subsequently added on 16 February 2017.
- Dozens of student protesters were subsequently killed.
- Norfolk was subsequently killed.
- After an altercation she lost her child and subsequently killed Ram.
- The program subsequently expanded to other Station casinos.
- The hospital was subsequently expanded to six floors in 1977.
- They subsequently expanded to sell other products with the same logo.
- KBS News subsequently issued an apology for not being cautious.
- The Romney campaign subsequently issued a statement saying, "Gov.
- The Commission subsequently issued the Trust with a Section 29 (A) warning notice.
- The revised date and venue were subsequently confirmed.
- The positive test was subsequently confirmed by the B sample.
- This was subsequently confirmed in large scale national population studies.
- Calhoun County subsequently built the structure as a State Reward Bridge.
- He subsequently built a museum and sculpture park dedicated to his work in this bleak landscape.
- The saint was interred in the church which was subsequently built at that place and dedicated to him.
- Fjærvann was subsequently included in Norway's list of possible Ramsar sites.
- The material was subsequently included on the Blu-ray disc release of the film.
- He published his system, which subsequently included musical notation, in 1829.
- Squadron Leader Read was subsequently given responsibility for raising No.
- The heads were subsequently given to Dr. Anne Ross, an expert in Celtic artefacts.
- They were subsequently given a permit to operate by the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC).
- They subsequently recorded an album in January 2008.
- This play was subsequently recorded under the title "Metafiction" and released in 2012 as a direct download.
- Tilson Thomas subsequently recorded the cycle for EMI with Barbara Hendricks and the London Symphony Orchestra.
- He subsequently spent a period of exile in France.
- He subsequently spent two years at a kibbutz in Israel.
- This location subsequently closed as of 30 June 2009.
- The matter was subsequently closed without charges being laid.
- The Rural Improvement School was subsequently closed down in 1957.
- All three subsequently withdrew from the CRP in September 2009.
- Leclair subsequently withdrew his candidacy on September 5, 2018.
- Communist candidate Walter Hannington was also adopted but subsequently withdrew.
- He missed 26 games, and was subsequently assigned to New Orleans.
- He was subsequently assigned to the destroyer as executive officer.
- It was subsequently assigned to a new genus, "Fraserosphenodon", in 2018.
- The Group subsequently merged with United in 2007.
- Madison subsequently merged into Allegheny College in 1833.
- Both charities subsequently merged to become Action on Addiction in 2007.
- He subsequently performed similar duties in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Yacoub subsequently performed the UK's first combined heart and lung transplant in 1983.
- The final mix for the album was subsequently performed by Greg Reely, Rhys Fulber and the band.
- The FMS subsequently reported during the next day that the system had become a category 3 severe tropical cyclone.
- Twenty days before the film began shoot, Kamal Haasan dropped out and the film was subsequently reported to be shelved indefinitely.
- Medina subsequently reported that the award had changed her life, as her speciality coffee sold for over 10 times the normal price of Arabica.
- In 1949 he bought a house at 4 Marston Street, subsequently known as the "Saint Nicholas House".
- The cars were subsequently known as Brabhams, with type numbers starting with BT for "Brabham Tauranac".
- This building was subsequently known as the Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Vancouver and was constructed from 1958-62.
- McGuire subsequently decided to leave the Provisional IRA.
- He subsequently decided to extend his stay in the city by a day before travelling on to London.
- Initially K-29, K-31 and K-33 were to be retained for other uses, but it was subsequently decided to demolish them.
- They subsequently rebuilt it and in 806 hosted King Pepin.
- The pub was subsequently rebuilt.
- The building was hit by a fire in 1798 but subsequently rebuilt that same year.
- He subsequently abandoned his Christian beliefs.
- The scheme was subsequently abandoned in November 2006.
- Both Bir el Mazar and Maghara Hills positions were subsequently abandoned.
- The film was subsequently banned in the Fascist-controlled parts of Italy.
- The Queen is a villainess who has eliminated and subsequently banned all superheroes from the fictional city of New Port City.
- When it was banned and renamed "The Spark", and then subsequently banned and renamed "New Age", she continued working for the paper.
- Two ships were subsequently completed, and .
- She subsequently completed a M.A.
- Haddad subsequently completed his surgical residency at the Orient Hospital.
- They subsequently opened another branch in a loft in SoHo.
- A second Starfish shop was subsequently opened in Auckland.
- Other plants were subsequently opened in New York and Canada.
- The government subsequently ordered an additional 4 MTBs.
- Leigh was subsequently ordered to , part of the South Atlantic Squadron.
- He was subsequently ordered to Okinawa, Japan and appointed commanding officer of 4th Marine Regiment.
- These were subsequently destroyed by bombing.
- It was probably subsequently destroyed.
- The castle was given up and subsequently destroyed by Ottoman troops in 1593.
- The beer was subsequently produced in Liverpool before production ended.
- It was subsequently produced and mixed by Joe Gibb and co-produced by Gethin Woolcock.
- The first album was subsequently produced and recorded by Lucas on eight track at Lucas' studio.
- The R30 was subsequently launched in 2014.
- A 'UK Lobbying Register' was subsequently launched by the CIPR.
- The Accessible Channel subsequently launched on January 29, 2009.
- They were subsequently charged around £1600.
- He was subsequently charged in connection with the crimes.
- She is subsequently charged with perverting the cause of justice.
- The land was subsequently bought by the Church.
- It was subsequently bought by Frank Carney, co-founder of Pizza Hut.
- The City of Cumberland subsequently bought the building for one dollar.
- They were subsequently convicted and publicly flogged.
- At a given signal Clancy was arrested, and subsequently convicted and pilloried.
- He was subsequently convicted of two counts of obstructing the highway and fined £5.
- Magny was subsequently selected as a cast member of .
- He was subsequently selected for the three-match T20I series against Bangaldesh.
- French subsequently selected eight members of the faculty to be the first fellows of the college.
- French was later elected to Tamworth Borough Council, subsequently becoming an alderman.
- Later he studied for a BA at the University of Wales, subsequently becoming a part-time university tutor.
- He held early radio jobs in Erie and DuBois, Pennsylvania, subsequently becoming a weather forecaster on Erie's WJET-TV.
- The show was subsequently cancelled after one season.
- The Russian state tender for the project was subsequently cancelled in 2006.
- Lim was then pulled from the bout by doctors and the fight was subsequently cancelled.
- He subsequently taught there from 1977 to 1979.
- He subsequently taught in Berlin and Karlsruhe.
- He subsequently taught Christian Ethics at Princeton.
- She subsequently turned face and began teaming with Mayu Iwatani.
- Their lives and marriage were subsequently turned upside down by the events that unfolded.
- The book was subsequently turned into a play, "Little Nell", by Simon Gray, and a 2013 film.
- The Society of Arts of London subsequently gave him a gold medal.
- She was pregnant at the time and subsequently gave birth to a son.
- She also subsequently gave Gimli the name "Lockbearer" as a result.
- Wanapan was subsequently founded in 1998 by captain Arapahtë.
- Hall and Pat Wilder subsequently founded Bad Dog Play Dead in 1992.
- They subsequently founded Trigger Magazine, distributing 20,000 copies within a week.