‹ Suburb Suburbanise ›
Meanings and phrases
- relating to or characteristic of or situated in suburbs
- a residential district located on the outskirts of a city; suburb; suburbia
- The video depicts a family living in a suburban area.
- At the age of nine, she moved to a suburban area of Queens.
- Now, it has become the most developed suburban area of Thrissur city.
- It also includes suburban areas to the east of Oldham.
- A 2011 project is to establish "dark sky oasis" in suburban areas.
- It is located in Chennai - Arakkonam suburban railway route.
- A parallel railway bridge built lies on the harbour line of Mumbai suburban railway.
- I-295 turns southwest past suburban development containing some farmland.
- The opening of the train line kickstarted a suburban development of the area.
- Early-20th-century population growth coincided with lower-density suburban development.
- The line forms part of the suburban rail networks in both cities.
- Le Plessis-Robinson is not served by the Paris Métro, RER, or the suburban rail network.
- Metro systems are not present in the island, although a suburban rail network exists in Havana.
- The station has four tracks, two exclusively for suburban trains.
- They served long second careers hauling local and suburban trains.
- Such an extension would extend suburban services by around 2 km.
- Gold Bus provides additional suburban services as well as the Ballarat School Bus Network.
- Used for outer suburban services, the Class 450 was built with standard and first class accommodation.
- Aqua Pennsylvania operates in the greater urban and suburban Philadelphia area.
- And food truck parks, offering permanent locations, are found in urban and suburban areas across the US.
- Populations in urban and suburban areas have been greatly reduced due to building activities and pesticide use.
- It is a typical evening in a typical suburban community.
- Eric Chandler enjoys a life of privilege in a quiet suburban community.
- Orion began to change to a suburban community, but with an intact historic core.
- This area is suburban residential neighborhoods as the freeway approaches the Maumee River.
- I-295 continues west-southwest near suburban residential areas and features a westbound rest area.
- The route continues through suburban residential areas with some businesses and runs through Blue Bell.
- Students come from Philadelphia and its surrounding suburban communities.
- The road is intended to serve the fast-growing suburban communities of Cedar Park and Leander.
- The major Jewish suburban communities include Evanston, Skokie, Glencoe, Northbrook, and Highland Park.
- SYSTRA proposed 4 express lines similar to RER suburban lines in Paris.
- Five 99s were employed on the Vienna suburban lines in charge of light trains.
- Many rural and suburban lines were closed along with selected main line trunk routes.
- It was developed into spacious suburban housing during the 1980s.
- Jacob lives in Burlwood, California in a suburban housing development.
- The surrounding residential housing is laid out in suburban housing estates.
- Wythenshawe Wythenshawe () is a suburban town of south Manchester, England.
- Sprowston Sprowston ( or ) is a small suburban town bordering Norwich in Norfolk, England.
- Changchun, Hunan Changchun Town () is a suburban town in Ziyang District of Yiyang, Hunan, China.
- At the same time membership in environmental groups became more suburban and urban.
- The roadway passes more suburban neighborhoods as it turns north and crosses CR 617.
- Texaco relocated to Purchase, New York in 1977 in favor of a more suburban workplace.