‹ Subvocalizer Subwoofer ›
Meanings and phrases
- an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city); metro; tube; underground; subway system
- an underground tunnel or passage enabling pedestrians to cross a road or railway; underpass
- the fare charged for riding a subway train
- a terminal where subways load and unload passengers
- Starting point was the subway station Seestraße.
- The subway station was built in 1974 by R. G. Rümmler.
- The subway station is assigned the station number M26.
- an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city); metro; tube; underground; subway
- Two incidents affected the subway system in July 2019.
- The city does not have a subway system, but one is in the planning stages.
- Suddenly there is a disappearance that takes place in the subway system...
- a token that is used to pay for entry to the subway system
- a train that runs in a subway system
- The title refers to Berlin's subway line U1.
- The preferred route of the subway line is from Pape station to .
- Tactile paving is widely used in subway stations and sidewalks.
- Many tactile tiles have been installed at subway stations and on sidewalks in Seoul, Korea.
- The configuration of the blocks, with the exception of some subway stations in Seoul, is the same.
- It operated the municipal subway lines, the New Tram, and city buses.
- The three subway lines operating in Nuremberg cover a track length of 36 km.
- The first suggestion was constructing eight subway lines in all four boroughs.
- 44 subway cars are completely destroyed by the flames.
- The line will use higher capacity six car type A subway cars.
- Both the light rail and the heavy rail subway cars share the station.