‹ Successful Successfulness ›
Meanings and phrases
- with success; in a successful manner
- Lasserre successfully defended his title in 2010.
- In addition, it successfully defended its cup title.
- They successfully defended their world title in 1987.
- They successfully completed the program in June 2012.
- The film successfully completed 50 days in 38 centers.
- Not all of these projects were successfully completed.
- Research has also successfully used the IAT in consumer research.
- A Hollerith (IBM section) was successfully used in this instance.
- To date, the MEJA has been successfully used in four prosecutions.
- These two models were successfully launched in late 2006.
- The system was successfully launched on 30 December 2001.
- In 2012, The SET successfully launched its new trading platform, SET CONNECT.
- Pam would be able to successfully pursue a claim for $5.
- In 2015, scientists from the US and UK were able to successfully map the whale's genome.
- Eventually, Copy II Plus version 5 was able to successfully defeat this copy protection.
- These formulae have been successfully applied to many materials.
- Green then successfully applied for membership of the Scottish Football League.
- Sturmey successfully applied for a patent for his three-speed hub in August 1901.
- Bacon successfully lobbied the Greek government to allow him to leave the country.
- In this capacity, he successfully lobbied for government support for civil aviation.
- William Francis also successfully lobbied through a bill against racial discrimination in hairdressing schools.
- UCF successfully ran out the clock, and secured the victory.
- The project successfully ran for thirteen consecutive years.
- Sablan successfully ran unopposed in the November 2016 election.
- Rector successfully sued to regain use of his own name.
- In 2013, Ticketus successfully sued Craig Whyte for damages.
- Several communities successfully sued, won and are now legally restricting access.
- Students must successfully complete 24 units to graduate.
- Students who successfully complete the CultureWorks program are granted entrance to King's.
- A good level of knowledge about machining is necessary to successfully complete these kits.
- On April 6, he would successfully defend the title against ACH.
- He went on to successfully defend the title an impressive 11 times.
- He went on to successfully defend his title two years later at middle weight.
- He successfully passed the Ukda position.
- This was one of the few (eight) referendum questions which were successfully passed.
- In July 2009, it was reported that the B-2 had successfully passed a major USAF audit.
- LOR was the strategy used successfully in Apollo.
- Rebreathers were also used successfully in South Wales, Derbyshire and Yorkshire.
- Surfactants such as sodium dodecyl sulfate, Triton and nanoparticles have been used successfully.
- After successfully completing the program as per the relevant regulations JNUTK, Kakinada will award the degree.
- The game has 28 additional vehicles that can be unlocked by successfully completing various challenges and missions.
- With questions set by music expert Phil Swern, it offers a DAB radio for successfully completing the "3 in 10" bonus round.
- In 2012, he successfully contested from Dharamkot.
- That time his seat was successfully contested by Republican candidate Lynch.
- Blandford had successfully contested the matter in court, even though she had a child by him.
- TRANSIT was first successfully tested in 1960.
- Jenner successfully tested his hypothesis on 23 additional subjects.
- Prototypes of the Type 79Y air-warning system were successfully tested at sea in early 1938.
- Ho partnered Sébastien Lareau, successfully defending his title.
- 1 Serena Williams in the final, successfully defending her title.
- Reneberg partnered Jared Palmer, successfully defending his title.
- She successfully argued for their release, citing the Geneva Convention.
- He successfully argued two voting rights cases before the United States Supreme Court.
- Longford had successfully argued that to keep a sick man in jail was an "indefensible cruelty".
- Accident ran successfully in theatres for 50 days.
- He ran successfully for reelection on 26 April 2011.
- Lamido ran successfully for reelection on 26 April 2011.
- Grünne also successfully petitioned the emperor to retain his role as captain of the gendarmerie guards.
- Balharry continued in post into 2017 as Strathglass successfully petitioned to be promoted to the National Division structure.
- Since the civil-rights claim included a violation of Section 1983, the city successfully petitioned for removal to federal court.
- He then successfully ran for the United States presidency in 2016.
- Whiley then successfully defended both titles at the North West Challenge.
- Green then successfully applied for membership of the Scottish Football League.
- In this role he successfully negotiated UK and EU support for Jersey's Zero-Ten tax regime.
- Waterstone's then announced that it had successfully negotiated a takeover of Ottakar's on 31 May 2006.
- France successfully negotiated a treaty with Spain known as the Family Compact which was signed on 15 August 1761.
- He successfully made Wallace Chung a super-star.
- Two platoons successfully made their way to the other side.
- He successfully made it across, but nearly drowned on the way back.
- This decision was again successfully challenged in September 2000.
- California ACLU affiliates successfully challenged the California state loyalty oath.
- As a result, she was part of a lawsuit that successfully challenged warrantless wiretapping.
- FIFCO has also led successfully led water-management initiatives.
- During that period, he held many party positions and successfully led several agitations.
- Zrínyi Ilona successfully led the defence of the castle for three years, but capitulated in 1688.
- They successfully fought the will in court.
- He successfully fought in Polish Livonia against Sweden from 1600s to 1617.
- Hyde was diagnosed with throat cancer in 2010 and successfully fought it off in 2011.
- The group gained more notoriety after having successfully leaked data of the Israeli Defense Force on April 7, 2016.
- In 1998, a group led by Carl Collins of the University of Texas at Dallas reported having successfully initiated such a trigger.
- However, having successfully rounded Cape Horn, Jan and his shipmates found unsettling news waiting for them at their Chilean destination.
- They are also lost if they are announced and not successfully achieved.
- Arafat and Abu Jihad blamed themselves for not successfully organizing a rescue effort.
- Large bythograeid crabs have been observed attempting attacks on the fish, though not successfully.
- The cars were successfully campaigned in trials and racing events.
- Many Chico 30s have been successfully campaigned and even circumnavigated the globe.
- She successfully campaigned for tighter restrictions on child marriage in her home state of Florida.
- Spies successfully treated numerous pellagra patients.
- He was successfully treated and resumed his guitar duties in 2015.
- Often, degenerative disc disease can be successfully treated without surgery.
- Faber successfully managed to find his way to London by way of Paris and Spain.
- He also successfully managed other lands owned by the family in the Salinas Valley.
- This job was one of a kind in the region and was successfully managed with high safety standards.
- Its inhabitants successfully resisted a siege by Ottoman forces in 1822.
- The community has successfully resisted several threats to its continuation over the years.
- Meanwhile, the Portuguese garrisons in Extremadura successfully resisted a Castilian siege.
- The Shu forces thus successfully captured Wudu and Yinping commanderies.
- The port—which had, for the most part, been abandoned—was, indeed, successfully captured.
- Llano's forces successfully captured Matamoros who was tried and executed shortly after that battle.
- On 3 July 2019, Nancy successfully appealed the "DNCG" decision, and will remain in Ligue 2.
- She successfully appealed for the lives of the rebels involved in the Evil May Day for the sake of their families.
- She successfully appealed for the lives of the rebels involved in the Evil May Day, for the sake of their families.
- The experts in Houston found a solution, which was successfully implemented by the crew.
- The IRRDB successfully implemented the expedition into Brazil for collection of new germplasm.
- These efforts take a minimum commitment of 3 to 5 years in order for programs to be successfully implemented.
- Anonymous successfully performed DDoS attacks on eight Tunisian government websites.
- Early of 2012, she successfully performed the song Nhat Ky Cua Me from young composer Nguyen Van Chung.
- She is considered the first African American after Ira Aldridge to have successfully performed Shakespeare.
- At Hell in a Cell, they successfully retained against The Usos.
- At the event, Sabre successfully retained the title against Tanahashi.
- 26 Councillors successfully retained their seats – 20 Labour and 6 Conservative.
- The backers persisted, and the district was successfully established as of 16 August 1925.
- The trio was awarded three times with the ECHO Jazz, and has successfully established itself internationally.
- Marketing costs often take up a large percentage of a game's budget, but successfully established brands require less marketing.
- As early as 1967, the Independent Party of Connecticut has successfully held meetings throughout the State.
- Czech Republic successfully held their place as Davis Cup champions, by defeating Serbia in the final, in Belgrade, by a 3–2 score.
- Queen's achieved finalist status at the 2011 Central Canadian Championship, and successfully held the regional title from 2006 to 2008.
- Quantum theory does this very successfully."
- It was all designed (very successfully) to get major heat from the crowd.
- Sugar factory was running very successfully till the end of the British rule.
- He waged war successfully against the Latins, and a number of them were settled on the Aventine Hill.
- In 1982, Teissier ran successfully against Jean-Victor Cordonnier for a seat on the departmental council.
- Aboro defended the title successfully against Jeffries on 10 February 2001, with a ten-round decision win.
- A similar concept, the Pacer, was successfully developed by British Rail in the 1980s.
- A British beekeeper successfully developed a strain of bees that are resistant to varroa mites.
- In 1932, English engineer Francis Thomas Bacon successfully developed a 5 kW stationary fuel cell.
- A brood of bees successfully raised by "Bombus vestalis" is mainly female.
- Verus was a centurion, who had successfully raised to the rank of Roman Senator.
- The organization successfully raised funds and designed the renovations of Museum Station.
- Merchant took to sculpture relatively late in life, but did so successfully.
- Arnulf Øverland, who had so successfully energized the riksmål movement after the war, did not see nynorsk as the nemesis of his cause.
- This was the second straight season where Connecticut won their first five games; before 2007, they had not opened a season so successfully since 1995, when they won their first six straight.
- 33, and more successfully by Donna Fargo reaching US No.
- He competed more successfully in various other formulas, including Formula 5000.
- Maunsell did however use the type more successfully for his W class freight locomotives of 1930.
- She was brought east and successfully auditioned for the part of Julie.
- Williams successfully auditioned for Gosden and Correll, and he was cast as Andrew H. Brown.
- He dropped out of school at the age of twelve and successfully auditioned for the band Manto Negro.
- This system was successfully demonstrated in a working mine in West Virginia.
- However, the company has successfully demonstrated its technology on US highways.
- Designated SCR-268, a prototype was successfully demonstrated in late 1938 at Fort Monroe, Virginia.
- On the next play, Ray successfully converted the extra point and gave Alabama a 17–16 lead.
- In 2016, Ramos successfully converted his first 24 save opportunities, setting a franchise record.
- Sittas successfully converted them from Paganism to Christianity and recruited the former brigands to the Byzantine army.
- have been successfully carried out.
- Majjhantika later successfully carried out the mission following the Buddha's prediction.
- Botswana has successfully carried an Action Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour, which was adopted in the period 2006-2007.
- In January 2018, the Mawjoudin Queer Film Festival successfully took place.
- Straus successfully took Spoon down twice and controlled the fight to a decision.
- Parry-Thomas successfully took the Land Speed Record at over 170 mph at Pendine Sands.
- In October 2013, successfully conducted touring Children's Ballet Theatre of Lviv in Slovenia.
- Only 2 countries, including the US, have successfully conducted such a test in the past decade.
- On 3 June 2018, a sixth test launch of Agni-V was successfully conducted from Abdul Kalam Island at 09.45 IST.
- But state officials said no one was successfully prosecuted.
- ... From the enactment of the law to the end of January 2011, three cases were successfully prosecuted...
- Bechas was successfully prosecuted for failure to pay sales taxes in 1963 and 1966, and was prosecuted again in 1970.
- They successfully reached the final.
- The three warheads were reported to have successfully reached their targets.
- Metzomagic said the game successfully reached its target market of primary school age children.
- The launch successfully placed the satellite into low earth orbit.
- The launch successfully placed the satellites into low earth orbit.
- The launch successfully placed the satellites into Medium Earth orbit.
- They successfully introduced a fresh bread, and later, a frozen version.
- David Fairchild, another botanist at USDA, successfully introduced many important crops (e.g.
- It is grown across North America and has been successfully introduced in Europe and Australia.
- The strong majority of parents successfully brought in a new principal.
- He continued his father's trend and successfully brought textile weaving to America from Britain.
- The Confederates successfully brought the supplies they seized during the previous weeks with them into Virginia.
- Two of the eight planes successfully landed in Hawaii.
- Apollo 12 successfully landed within walking distance of the Surveyor 3 probe.
- On 16 July 1953, he also successfully landed on the summit of Monte Rosa glacier.
- Havok had her first match on WOW which aired on February 15, 2019, where she successfully defeated Fire.
- (Charles Gustav hoped to place Radziejowski on the Polish throne after he successfully defeated John II Casimir).
- She led over 6000 Zhuang infantry against the pirates and successfully defeated them at Wangjiangjing (north of modern Jiaxing).
- This technique was probably most successfully used in his monumental “Horse”, 2005.
- I read it, but regret I never saw it on the films, where it rages most successfully.
- At the date, it is the most successfully selling single of the group with around 15,000 copies sold physically.
- The team successfully coped with this mission.
- The team successfully defended their title, winning Gold again.
- Cocu's team successfully defended the league title one season later.
- Romania successfully repelled these incursions.
- Khabul Khan successfully repelled the invasions of the Jurchen Jin armies.
- Shirvanshah Akhsitan I built a navy in Baku and successfully repelled another Rus assault in 1170.
- She successfully attacked southwest of Ireland.
- In 1321, the Portuguese Navy successfully attacked Muslim ports in North Africa.
- In 846 Trpimir successfully attacked the Byzantine coastal cities and their "patricius".