‹ Sue Suede ›
Meanings and phrases
- Rector successfully sued to regain use of his own name.
- In 2013, Ticketus successfully sued Craig Whyte for damages.
- Several communities successfully sued, won and are now legally restricting access.
- They later sued to stop the movie from being released.
- The families of the men killed later sued Cannon films.
- The family later sued Mentor High School in August 2010.
- Therefore, on 7 May 1918, Romania sued for peace.
- He then moved upon the Derbani, who sued for peace.
- In despair, the Carthaginians sued for peace.
- Sagan then sued Apple for libel in federal court.
- Affymetrix then sued Synteni for patent infringement.
- LGE then sued Quanta for patent infringement.