‹ Sunnite Sunporch ›
Meanings and phrases
- bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; cheery; gay
- The rest of the year is dry with mostly sunny days.
- The flowers are scented, insect-pollinated and open on sunny days.
- The flowers only open on warm to hot sunny days and then only slowly.
- There are 280 sunny day annually which is above the average for Bulgaria.
- She was described in the Montreal Star: "Kay Kinsman waits for a sunny day without much wind.
- It was a clear, sunny day and there was nothing to obscure Sidhu's view of the stop sign, according to the agreed statement of facts.