‹ Supplement Supplementary ›
Meanings and phrases
- functioning in a supporting capacity; auxiliary; subsidiary; supplementary
- added to complete or make up a deficiency; supplementary
- Additionally, the state provides supplemental funding for extraordinarily impacted students.
- The district also received supplemental funding for English language learners, Title 1 federal funding for low-income students, for district size, a poverty supplement from the commonwealth and more.
- The following players were selected in the 1984 NFL supplemental draft.
- Daivari was drafted back to "Raw" in the supplemental draft on June 17, 2007.
- As part of the 2010 WWE supplemental draft, Rhodes was drafted to the SmackDown brand.