‹ Suppliers Supply ›
Meanings and phrases
- Even small water supplies are now routinely chlorinated.
- There are no guaranteed fresh water supplies on the walk.
- On Puerto Rico, water supplies and crops were replenished.
- Food production declined and urban food supplies fell drastically.
- However, even when food supplies are sufficient, there can be food insecurity.
- The food supplies come from a charity organisation called Jagannath foundation.
- They brought medical supplies and treated people who had been pepper sprayed.
- The company is a leading German distributor of medical supplies to hospitals.
- The RUF stole medical supplies from the hospital and used it as a training base.
- These two cells have separated power supplies.
- Commodore power supplies often failed before expected.
- Much of the country remains without reliable power supplies.
- They do not store emergency food, water or other supplies.
- The American government also sent a number of blankets, tents and other supplies.
- In exchange, a large amount of food and other supplies are given to Tara for the Hilltop.
- In 1796, he resigned to work in military supplies.
- In addition to people is also carried military supplies and water.
- In March 1821, he received news the ship with military supplies had arrived.
- USAF C-17s began to fly in French troops and supplies the next day.
- "Supply" set sail on March 15 and anchored near the fort on April 7 and landed the troops and supplies.
- Convoys of merchant ships carried troops and supplies to France, where the armies of the Allies grew steadily.
- The squadron performed worldwide airlift of personnel, equipment and supplies.
- The huge build-up of equipment and supplies represented a major AA defence task.
- Nisbets Nisbets is a British multi-channel retailer of catering equipment and supplies.
- In addition, the US forces airlifted in relief supplies for Dominican nationals.
- However, most of the relief supplies were looted by militants shortly upon arrival.
- She joined a group of celebrities and personalities to bring relief supplies to those affected.
- Delivery of supplies and equipment sometimes took months, not weeks.
- Chaban Co. ($2 million in sales) a San Francisco distributor of restaurant supplies and equipment.
- On very remote routes considerable supplies and equipment may be required; this can include prearranged caches.
- The "Daily Express" donated food and supplies.
- Hundreds of thousands of Gazans crossed the border into Egypt seeking food and supplies.
- Windows and doors were barricaded, food and supplies were secured, and first aid posts were set up.
- Kits contain clothing, hygiene products, school supplies, sewing goods and more.
- Added another 30,000 RMB worth of books and school supplies for gaoshankao primary school .
- He donated school supplies to the Wichita Children's home and announced he was also taking donations.
- The dam also supplies water to Nairobi.
- It also supplies water treatment products in the Asian market.
- The spring still supplies water to the monastery and its brewery.
- Due to the lack of supplies, Lee was forced to withdraw from Alabama to northern Georgia.
- The Allied advance slowed due to German resistance and the lack of supplies (especially fuel).
- It was the year that ushered in high inflation, unemployment and lack of supplies of essential commodities.
- The expedition began at Lilliwaup, bringing men and supplies up Hood Canal.
- "John A. Sutter and his men and supplies at Sutter's Fort joined the revolt.
- In the following weeks, the ship ferried men and supplies between Taranto and Athens.
- They returned 23 days later with a boat carrying supplies.
- Reunited, they hide in a truck carrying supplies to Jo de Vries (Googie Withers).
- His first venture went very well, with added profit from carrying supplies for the local Indian agent on into Helena.
- In some months as much as 1000 tons of supplies were dropped.
- They flew 1,240 missions and delivered 4,133 tons of supplies.
- Supplying the 270,000 men trapped in the "cauldron" required 700 tons of supplies a day.
- It became a bulk storage depot for emergency supplies.
- More recently, it became a bulk storage depot for emergency supplies.
- It is well-stocked with firewood and also holds emergency supplies of dried food.
- He sold books, stationery and office supplies.
- The company has produced within the areas of healthcare, packaging, cleaning, office supplies, computers and paper.
- Some of these laws restrict the ability to buy cars, groceries, office supplies, and housewares among other things.
- National oil supplies, which were mostly imported, were severely reduced.
- It allows oil supplies to Austria from the Italian oil terminal in Trieste.
- Due to German submarine attacks threatening oil supplies, the mandatory blend was as high as 50 percent in 1943.