‹ Surges Surgically ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or relating to or involving or used in surgery
- relating to or requiring or amenable to treatment by surgery especially as opposed to medicine; operative
- performed with great precision
- contraception by surgical sterilization
- a loosely woven cotton dressing for incisions made during surgery
- protective garment worn by surgeons during operations; gown; scrubs
- the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation); incision; section
- a medical instrument used in surgery
- a very sharp knife used in surgery
- a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; operation; surgery; surgical procedure; surgical process
- a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; operation; surgery; surgical operation; surgical process
- The bile is collected from live bears via a surgical procedure.
- During the latter half of the 1980s, PNS became an established surgical procedure.
- It is a surgical procedure in which the foreskin is opened and separated from the glans.
- a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; operation; surgery; surgical operation; surgical procedure
- a seam used in surgery; suture
- methylated spirit used in the practice of medicine (especially for cleansing the skin before injections or before surgery)
- an attack (usually without prior warning) intended to deal only with a specific target
- Standard surgical procedures are followed in these cases.
- Their use in surgical procedures is to help prevent infection of incisions.
- The break required two surgical procedures from which Neame never recovered.
- The most significant prognostic factor is initial surgical treatment.
- These effusions resolve with antibiotics and require no surgical treatment.
- For this reason, it has not supplanted surgical treatment by cholecystectomy.
- Weekly clinics are run for medical and surgical superspecialties.
- St. Mary's Hospital - Madison is a general medical and surgical facility.
- The hospital can provide most of the medical and surgical care for its patients.
- This involves surgical removal of parts of sensitive female genital organs.
- Trendelenburg was also interested in the surgical removal of pulmonary emboli.
- Hypophysectomy Hypophysectomy is the surgical removal of the hypophysis (pituitary gland).
- It almost always requires surgical intervention.
- Another surgical intervention is coronary artery bypass.
- If surgical intervention is contraindicated, corticosteroids may be used.
- Early cancer treatment focused on improving surgical techniques for removing tumors.
- There is insufficient evidence on other surgical techniques to draw firm conclusions."
- Both minimally invasive and open surgical techniques are used to treat anterolisthesis.
- They used a variety of surgical instruments, as well as medicinal plants and ointments.
- Examples of Class I devices include elastic bandages, examination gloves, and hand-held surgical instruments.
- Karl Elsener had opened a factory in Ibach for the production of knives and surgical instruments, from which the knife factory Victorinox developed.