‹ Surveys Survivalist ›
Meanings and phrases
- a state of surviving; remaining alive; endurance
- a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment; survival of the fittest; natural selection; selection
- something that survives
- a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment; survival; natural selection; selection
- Thus, the survival rate of these trees is low.
- Because of this, it is a primary driving force of survival rate.
- The survival rate of seedlings planted one to two years is higher.
- There are various types of survival rates (discussed below).
- and ten-year survival rates around 75%.
- Juvenile survival rates were lower, ranging from 0.26 to 0.50.
- "Doctor Hauzer" is the first fully 3D survival horror game.
- The gameplay is open world and survival horror from a first-person perspective.
- The gameplay focuses on action and shootouts with fewer survival horror elements.
- Edith is her best chance of survival.
- There was virtually no chance of survival for the baby once it left the womb.
- In 1986 Alec Reed was diagnosed with colon cancer and given a 40% chance of survival.
- Doctors often use mean overall survival rates to estimate the patient's prognosis.
- Median survival, or "median overall survival" is also commonly used to express survival rates.
- Higher temperatures augment both hatching and developmental rates while hindering overall survival.
- The transport of Na and K is important for cell survival.
- Ceramide influences cancer cell survival, growth and death.
- Akt also activates IKKα, which leads to NF-κB activation and cell survival.
- It was during this time that he learned wilderness survival skills.
- The Eagle had character and survival skills and gained a loyal following.
- There, he hosts people to whom he teaches basic wilderness survival skills.
- Crews advise passengers to sit quietly to increase their chances of survival.
- There are plans to breed them in captivity to increase their chances of survival.
- Buchenwald was a labor camp, and as a result a child’s chances of survival depended greatly on their age.
- In a war, all resources of society may be diverted to ensure the survival of the nation.
- Others worked to ensure the survival of the Catholic Church and the French language in the province.
- Conger defended the actions of Ament, indicating confiscated goods had been sold to ensure the survival of Chinese Christians.