‹ Suslik Suspected ›
Meanings and phrases
- not as expected; fishy; funny; shady; suspicious
- someone who is under suspicion
- a person or institution against whom an action is brought in a court of law; the person being sued or accused; defendant
- imagine to be the case or true or probable; surmise
- regard as untrustworthy; regard with suspicion; have no faith or confidence in; distrust; mistrust
- hold in suspicion; believe to be guilty
- someone suspected of committing murder
- someone who is suspected of committing rape
- someone suspected of committing robbery
- Other circumstantial evidence made Fox their prime suspect.
- He is then accused of being the prime suspect in the murder.
- As commander of the regiment, Kurt Meyer was the prime suspect.
- Subramani begins to suspect the relationship between Raja and Lakshmi.
- The King begins to suspect Hong-rim's infidelity and soon gains evidence through his junior commander.
- Matt begins to suspect Kimberly of the crime and Sydney informs everyone of this but Kimberly is cleared.
- Mehsud, was the main suspect in the assassination of Benazir Bhutto in 2007.
- The South Asia Terrorism Portal cited Vikar Ahmed as a main suspect in the blast.
- When Titli goes missing in the middle of the night, this man is shown to be the main suspect.
- There is reason to suspect that the three were brothers.
- These men could well have been related to each other, and there is reason to suspect that Tomrair was yet another relation as well.
- There is reason to suspect that this dynasty reinforced its right to rule by way of royal insignia specifically recorded by the Irish annals.