‹ Suspect Suspects ›
Meanings and phrases
- believed likely
- She was suspected of having murdered her first husband as well.
- He was, however, deeply suspected of having been involved in Sancho's murder.
- Goitre may be diagnosed via a thyroid function test in an individual suspected of having it.
- The police announced that they had arrested 33 suspected terrorists across Indonesia.
- In the Cianjur raid, four suspected terrorists were killed after a shootout in a bus terminal.
- The Moroccan Interior Ministry arrested 56 suspected terrorists in six cities on August 7, 2006.
- The conquistador, who was the commander of the San Xavier and San Sabá presidios in central Texas, was suspected of involvement in a murder.
- In addition, following the attack the Egyptian army also patrolled the area to search for the militants who were suspected of involvement in this attack.
- Members of Ansar al-Sharia have regularly taken part in protests in Tunisia against perceived blasphemy and have been suspected of involvement in a number of violent incidents.
- Many people suspected that the timing of the rise and fall was due to political manipulation.
- The Confederacy actively used the army to arrest people suspected of loyalty to the United States.
- The Cabinet decided to extend Defence Regulation 18B to give more power to detain people suspected of disloyalty.