‹ Talents Taleteller ›
Meanings and phrases
- an uncompleted series of tales written after 1387 by Geoffrey Chaucer
- This title sets Bubsy traversing across various fairy tales.
- She was a student of the classic fairy tales of Western Europe.
- The story has drawn comparisons to fairy tales like Little Red Riding Hood.
- "Participant orientation in Longuda folk tales."
- those found in folk tales" ("OED", “Motif Index,” def.
- Many Thai folk tales are based on the texts of Buddhism.
- The founding of the United States is often surrounded by legends and tall tales.
- Amahl, a disabled boy who can walk only with a crutch, has a problem with telling tall tales.
- Those are most likely "tall tales"; similar legends have been built around Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata.