‹ Tashunca-uitco Tasked ›
Meanings and phrases
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted; undertaking; project; labor
- a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; job; chore
- assign a task to
- use to the limit; tax
- censure severely or angrily; call on the carpet; rebuke; rag; trounce; reproof; lecture; reprimand; jaw; dress down; call down; scold; chide; berate; bawl out; remonstrate; chew out; chew up; have words; lambaste; lambast
- a temporary military unit formed to accomplish a particular objective
- a semipermanent unit created to carry out a continuing task
- The task force is known to operate very autonomously.
- The task force is divided into six specialized teams.
- The task force was chaired by Allen Frances.
- Berry was now given the task for replacing Blair, for the game.
- Laura Roslof was given the task of creating interior art for this.
- Yorke was given the task of introducing the soap's fourth weekly episode.
- It was considered an exceedingly difficult task.
- This was a very difficult task to accomplish successfully.
- She then embarks on the difficult task to reconcile the spouses.
- FEMA sponsored 25 national urban search-and-rescue task forces.
- NCSL uses task forces to complement the work of the 8 standing committees.
- The unit works with various local and federal agencies and is part of numerous task forces.
- The next day her task group underwent a severe air attack.
- The task group arrived at Brunei Bay on the morning of 10 June.
- While serving on the panel, he chaired the learning processes task group.
- Since 1903 its main task was to run a museum.
- His main task was to levy and collect tax.
- Its main task is governing the state and implementing policies.
- Evrell first task was to clean up the knife range.
- The first task was completed with the liberation of Lynchburg.
- Harry's first task as Winter Knight in "Cold Days" is to kill Maeve.
- Lt. Gen. A.S. Kalkat assigned the task of freeing them to Kumar.
- She is partnered with NSA agent John Casey and assigned the task of protecting Chuck.
- McKee was assigned the task of creating treaties with natives of Northern California.
- The next month, the ship operated with a carrier task force on ASW "hunter-killer" exercises.
- The mission was a picket boat sweep ahead of a carrier task force soon to strike the Tokyo-Nagoya area.
- The second reconstruction focused on speed as they had been selected as fast escorts for aircraft carrier task forces.
- This movement was no easy task in a frail, tipsy shell.
- The prince is satisfied with this easy task.
- Designing a road bridge over the Boyne was not an easy task.
- The vessels primary task is to support naval forces with after-supplies.
- The first officer was distracted by the captain's dealings with the landing-gear issues, hindering him from primary task: flying the aircraft.
- HKP562 served a few workshops (that were spread out through Vilnius) one primary task was for the conversion of smaller trucks to use wood as fuel.
- In tribes of Amis, men bear the important task of making sure their tribe is safe.
- Recovery of the metal through recycling has become an important task of the aluminium industry.
- However, his most important task was converting the shipyard over to the construction of nuclear submarines.
- Sometimes, the animated object won't be able to perform the specific task it needs to.
- There are several vice rectors who are each assigned to specific task areas and who assist the Rector.
- So a Sakthiavesha avatar means a Spiritual person who is empowered (temporarily) by the God to do a specific task.
- Peter steels himself enough to complete the task.
- To complete the task, they need to fly again.
- The group went on to complete the task, and Natalie entered the house.
- The saying "to " was already in use during the 19th century as an example of an impossible task.
- The Bamburi Cement company decided to rehabilitate the quarries which seemed to be an impossible task.
- It is a seemingly impossible task until Bryan comes up with a plan that requires some help from Susan.
- Geological field work varies depending on the task at hand.
- The two craft were not terribly well suited to the task at hand.
- Ideally, the programming language best suited for the task at hand will be selected.
- The player controls the eponymous Chuchel whose task is to retrieve a cherry.
- the player whose task it is to shuffle the cards and distribute them to the players.
- The act begins with the host, whose task is to make the time pass pleasantly while waiting for the arrival of the great magician.
- In response, the police set up a special task force and reveals a major conspiracy hidden behind.
- Kabir reveals himself to be a special task officer assigned to bring down the Indian Mujahideen gang.
- Around AD 162, he was assigned a special task when the emperor Lucius Aurelius Verus left for the Parthian campaign.
- A video codec accomplishes the same task for video signals.
- Forking, and creating competing modules for the same task or purpose, is common.
- By comparison the Harvard Mark I could perform the same task in just six seconds.
- Despite his gifts it was still a daunting task.
- For Sefo he had the daunting task of fighting against "Mr.
- Its construction, through limestone and mountains, proved a daunting task.
- The advertisements appeared in major cities calling for men willing to "face a rough and dangerous task".
- She was always a willing and tireless helper, who could be called upon to carry out a difficult and dangerous task at short notice.
- Sending humans to space is a dangerous task in which the implementation of various cyborg technologies could be used in the future for risk mitigation.