‹ Taskmistress Tasman ›
Meanings and phrases
- TCP is also used for tasks such as zone transfers.
- The students learned domestic tasks such as sewing and knitting.
- Caregivers can help with common tasks such as cooking, shopping and cleaning.
- This was a waste of time for programs that had other tasks to do.
- The mandibles also permit slow and fine movements for other tasks.
- The mission also completed a long list of other tasks, including experiments.
- By 1974 Bass had various tasks in development management.
- The engineers and pioneers were employed at various tasks behind the lines.
- Brain imaging involves analyzing activity within the brain while performing various tasks.
- The main tasks of Naval Forces are to:
- The website of the Foundation lists the following as its main tasks.
- the ringing of birds is one of the main tasks of Ottenby fågelstation.
- There can be different types of hybrid clouds for specific tasks.
- An IDE can make it easier to do specific tasks, such as searching in files in a particular project.
- Not all of them are open for the player at the start, requiring specific tasks to be completed first.
- Divers may be employed professionally to perform tasks underwater.
- These interconnections make transport more seamless and allow us to perform tasks easier.
- Fly-by-wire control systems allow aircraft computers to perform tasks without pilot input.
- As the conscripts age, their unit is given new, different tasks and materiel.
- Four different tasks of increasing difficulty were given to 9 males and 8 females.
- Press members were paired with a team from the race and completed different tasks together.
- Visions have helped several characters achieve certain tasks.
- After completion of certain tasks the player is presented with a full motion video sequence.
- These statutes set wages for certain tasks and provided a good record of the change in wage levels.
- Airlines employ lawyers to deal with regulatory procedures and other administrative tasks.
- This is done first by the county governor performing administrative tasks on behalf of the ministries.
- In this system, important governmental and administrative tasks are performed by citizens picked from a lottery.
- There is a wide variety of tasks required by the PV industry.
- The Raiders were well organized and had many members who performed a variety of tasks.
- It is frequently used in anthropology, archeology and forensic science for a variety of tasks.
- One of its first tasks was to elect a moderator, or chairman.
- One of Collins' first tasks was to identify the lunar module on the ground.
- One of the first tasks of the newly elected parliament is to elect a new president.