‹ Taxopsida Taxpayers ›
Meanings and phrases
- someone who pays taxes
- Curran criticized the signs as self-promotional and a waster of taxpayer dollars.
- The group Levees.org publicly stated that corps' should not be spending taxpayer dollars trying to repair its reputation.
- Thus, free-market socialism desires government regulation of markets to prevent social instability, although at the cost of taxpayer dollars.
- It created a loss of billions rupees of taxpayer money.
- Fact: Nearly half a million in taxpayer money went to lobbying fees.
- Over 300 schools in the US have been documented as teaching creation and receive taxpayer money.