‹ Telecommunication Telecommuting ›
Meanings and phrases
- The telecommunications company Huawei picked him as the brand ambassador.
- It is named after its primary sponsor, the telecommunications company O2.
- She also worked at Motorola telecommunications company during 25 years, retiring in 1985.
- Expresso Telecom Expresso is an African telecommunications services company.
- Local companies and telecommunications services also carry towers on the mountain.
- Afterwards, 3 launched Hong Kong's first analogue mobile telecommunications services in 1985.
- However, the CSR funds used are funds from telecommunications companies.
- Lower stock prices and job losses affected many telecommunications companies in 2001.
- Some of the 24 fiber pairs may be rented for business by telecommunications companies.
- ready for use within the telecommunications industry).
- The telecommunications industry is considered one of the main strategic sectors in Angola.
- In San Jose, Bryant covered the telecommunications industry before returning to sports to cover the Oakland Athletics.
- ASCII codes represent text in computers, telecommunications equipment, and other devices.
- Ericsson, the world's largest producer of mobile telecommunications equipment, shed thousands of jobs, as did the country's Internet consulting firms and dot-com start-ups.
- Its major subsidiary Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., is a Chinese telecommunications equipment company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong.