‹ Temporalty Temporariness ›
Meanings and phrases
- for a limited time only; not permanently
- With his death in 1714, the academy temporarily closed.
- It was temporarily closed on 4 June 2017 for upgrading.
- Croatia has an embassy in Tripoli (temporarily closed ).
- She was temporarily suspended from Parliament as a result.
- Work was temporarily suspended on 7 January 1946 at 45.5% completion.
- Without a working star tracker, ion thrusting was temporarily suspended.
- It was temporarily replaced by Steve Anthony.
- He was temporarily replaced with Toomey, formerly of 12v Negative Earth.
- Justin Shekoski of Saosin temporarily replaced Quinn on subsequent tours.
- The concert was temporarily moved to Castle Donnington in 2017 due to council funding issues.
- The newspaper was temporarily moved to a location in nearby Lennoxville without its own press.
- Later in the year, they temporarily moved from London to Los Angeles in hope to break America.
- Unfortunately, World War I temporarily halted these events.
- Plans to make the film were temporarily halted due to World War II.
- Construction was temporarily halted in December 2009 due to unfavorable weather conditions.
- Thereafter, he temporarily left Hungary for Rome.
- Perea temporarily left New Mexico.
- Geezer Butler temporarily left the band in September 1979 for personal reasons.
- Both objectives were retaken, but only temporarily.
- The practice was successfully banned in 1997, but only temporarily.
- This new romance only temporarily postpones West's experiment, however.
- It did much to restore his critical reputation at least temporarily.
- Al-Afdal restored most of Palestine to Fatimid control, at least temporarily.
- Over 130 species from numerous classes of the animal kingdom call the bank home at least temporarily.
- The congregation members and Father Romas temporarily relocated to Sts.
- It was temporarily relocated to Abidjan in 2002, but reopened in Bouaké in 2011.
- As Yakov's appeals were continually struck down, Rita temporarily relocated to the United States.
- The Khreptovitch Library was temporarily removed to Kyiv (Kiev) during the war.
- From 7 February to 19 February 2014 the channel was temporarily removed from Sky.
- In the game revision of March 13, 2007, the "trigger images" were temporarily removed.
- On November 8 the restaurant was closed temporarily following a death threat.
- The station closed temporarily on 31 August 1914 but reopened on 1 October 1914.
- The station closed temporarily on 31 August 1914 and reopened on 1 October 1914.
- For the section north Waidmannslust was temporarily shut down in 1985.
- The following day CBS temporarily shut down production of both "Magnum P.I."
- Disney originally planned to temporarily shut down the station on September 26, 2014.
- They traveled to Earth, and temporarily took up residence with the Fallen Angels in New York City.
- This temporarily took them away from relegation worries before a streak of seven games without victory.
- Auchinleck relieved Ritchie of command of the Eighth Army on 25 June, and temporarily took command himself.
- "Hesperus" was temporarily assigned from Western Approaches Command.
- The Austro-Hungarian gunboat was temporarily assigned to Paschen's command during this period.
- As a result, Blaze is temporarily assigned as the squadron's new flight lead after Nagase refuses to take the position.
- Kasky temporarily stopped utilizing Facebook as a result of death threats.
- When they showed fatigue cracks three of the bells were temporarily stopped.
- Also in the same year, she temporarily stopped working to give birth at the age of 21.