‹ Terminals Terminated ›
Meanings and phrases
- bring to an end or halt; end
- have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; end; stop; finish; cease
- terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; displace; fire; give notice; can; dismiss; give the axe; send away; sack; force out; give the sack
- be the end of; be the last or concluding part of; end
- The club decided to terminate his contract in advance.
- On December 31, 2014, Panathinaikos decided to terminate his contract.
- At the beginning of 2017, Kun filed a lawsuit to terminate his contract.