‹ Terrorism Terrorists ›
Meanings and phrases
- a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities
- a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals; terrorist organization; terrorist group; FTO
- the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear; terrorism; act of terrorism
- It is believed that his help "stopping the terrorist act, would be worthy of that amount".
- The mostly inactive spy Alfred Verloc is ordered by his superior Mr Vladimir to carry out a terrorist act.
- However, a CIA officer, Carrie Mathison, suspects that Brody was turned by al-Qaeda, and tries to stop him from potentially committing a terrorist act.
- a surprise attack involving the deliberate use of violence against civilians in the hope of attaining political or religious aims
- She also described it as a well-planned terrorist attack.
- At the time, they were informed that the attack was a "terrorist attack".
- It was the largest terrorist attack in history until the 9/11 terror attacks.
- a cell of terrorists (usually 3 to 5 members); radical cell
- a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals; terrorist organization; foreign terrorist organization; FTO
- Schwander had founded a terrorist group, "R.I.S.E.
- Some people consider it a terrorist group.
- 's battle with the terrorist group HYDRA.
- a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals; terrorist group; foreign terrorist organization; FTO
- The MEK denounce the axis as a terrorist organization.
- Klein plays Yaron the head of a counter terrorist organization.
- Hezbollah is designated a terrorist organization in the United States.
- Zoe happened to die on 9/11 but not from the terrorist attacks.
- Clean IT is particularly concerned with possible terrorist attacks.
- In the two weeks following 3 July 39 terrorist attacks occurred in North Sinai.
- The terrorist groups had initially sent the new recruits to the fire.
- From 1976, he covered social movements and terrorist groups in Italy.
- Some Islamic terrorist groups are connected with Athikkad village near Akampadam.
- Do you mean the people who carry weapons to terrorist organizations?
- Citizens of Azerbaijan have joined terrorist organizations in Syria.
- National and terrorist organizations and other groups are also targeted.
- They were all accused of taking part in terrorist activities of Narodnaya Volya.
- Some members of the group manage to evade capture and continue with terrorist activities.
- Unbeknownst to Samir, his brother gets involved in terrorist activities using the money Samir supplies.
- All ten were charged for aiding an armed terrorist organisation.
- It is designated as a terrorist organisation by the Government of India.
- India accused Jaish-e-Muhammad, a Pakistan-based terrorist organisation.
- The sanctions also failed to prevent the Taliban for conducting terrorist acts.
- Even though many anarchists distanced themselves from these terrorist acts, infamy came upon the movement.
- Its seemingly prophetic vision of terrorist acts to come (it was published in 1991) grant the book gravitas".
- The United States of America is pressing charges against Samir for funding terrorist activity.
- Prisons house mostly people charged with terrorist activity related to ISIL and other extremist groups.
- (High-risk United Nations Task-force) is sent to San Nicolas Island to investigate terrorist activity taking place.
- There were nine terrorist incidents with more than hundred deaths in conflict zones.
- List of terrorist incidents in India This is a list of terrorist incidents in India.
- Rohrabacher has said that he sees Islam as the source of a major terrorist threat to the U.S.
- Risks included high oil prices (imports), lower prices of gold and cotton (exports) as well as terrorist threat and labour strikes.