‹ Testiness Testis ›
Meanings and phrases
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works
- an examination of the characteristics of something
- the act of giving students or candidates a test (as by questions) to determine what they know or have learned; examination
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; test; mental test; psychometric test
- a region resembling a laboratory inasmuch as it offers opportunities for observation and practice and experimentation; laboratory
- Shibadong Village became a testing ground for the new initiative in since Xi's investigation.
- In its early years, the theater served as a summer testing ground for productions en route to Broadway.
- The Nursery Park features a few lawns, a pet zone and is a testing ground for plants in the future park.
- a room in which tests are conducted; test room
- They were extended to full size after flight testing.
- The AH-1Z completed sea-trial flight testing in May 2005.
- The vehicle is undergoing flight testing.
- Bioinstrumentation can be used for genetic testing.
- Molecular genetic testing is also an option.
- In 2008 he was warned after testing positive for Sibutramine.
- She was reprimanded in 1996 after testing positive for Bromantane.
- And yet there's no record of these players ever testing positive".
- Fallout from atmospheric nuclear testing prior to 1980 contributed a small amount of californium to the environment.
- In the 1950s, the mine was exposed to fallout from nuclear testing that was being carried out at the Nevada Test Site.
- Monster Island appeared again in "Godzilla vs. Megalon" (1973), one of many locations suffering the effects of nuclear testing.
- Cousins attended drug testing in early November with no body hair long enough to sample.
- In 1986, Reagan's Executive Order 12564 authorized drug testing for all Federal employees.
- He reports on baseball's drug testing policies before 2002 and the newer policies after 2002.
- It has a range of behavioral effects, based on animal testing.
- Beagles are the dog breed most often used in animal testing, due to their size and passive nature.
- This stems from animal testing that has shown increases in PGO waves as nitric oxide levels were increased in the pons.
- Two minor incidents were reported during testing of various KERS systems in .
- The program had suffered a series of crashes during testing, and was nominally "cancelled".
- The XJ220 recorded a top speed of during testing by Jaguar at the Nardo test track in Italy.
- KUJH-LP began testing on February 10, 1995.
- Mitsubishi began testing of the Minicab MiEV in Japan in October 2010.
- The team began testing the car in November 2005, months earlier than any other team.
- The project began beta testing on September 1, 2006.
- The beta testing was cancelled in October, 2018.
- Google's Gmail is beta testing a non-traditional FBL with select ESPs.
- Nonetheless, this method still requires further testing.
- This included its full operational reconnaissance equipment suite, to allow for further testing.
- In those samples that test positive, further testing should be done to determine antibiotic resistance.
- A village and airstrip were constructed for the subsequent testing program.
- The testing program has now closed; The National Archives is no longer accepting applications for testing.
- IFSAC accredited certification gives reasonable assurance of the content and quality of the testing program offered by OFST.
- These graphs are sometimes used in software testing.
- The Dojo is a learning platform dedicated to software testing.
- Many bugs are discovered and eliminated (debugged) through software testing.
- Due to delays in development and testing, many initial orders have been postponed.
- As an officer he led technical teams focused on development and testing of advanced avionics.
- The knowledge gained from this development and testing was used in the design of the Mighty Eagle.
- One Charlie-class submarine was used for testing an Oniks missile.
- Most of the metal was salvaged from the site and was used for testing explosives.
- The APT-P was unveiled to the public on 7 June 1978 and continued to be used for testing into 1986.
- The M139 bomblet was used by the U.S. Army in at least two instances of chemical weapons testing.
- Yamane believes that if nuclear weapons testing continues, another Godzilla may rise in the future.
- Since negotiations with the other owners completed, the Navy has used the range for weapons testing at high speeds.
- In 2014, WuXi opened a new biologics biosafety testing facility in Suzhou.
- In 1940, the US Army Air Force designated Ladd Field in Fairbanks, Alaska as a cold-weather testing facility.
- A proof mark is a mark specific to the manufacturer, importer, or testing facility that is performing the test.
- Laplace was performing hypothesis testing in the 1770s.
- The outcome of empirical research using statistical hypothesis testing is never "proof".
- It is used to make inferences about an unknown population, by estimation and/or hypothesis testing.
- The FDA released some testing results in September 2012, and as of July 2013, is still collecting data in support of a new potential regulation.
- Cautious interpretation of testing results may allow a distinction between passive or active usage, and between smoking versus other routes of administration.
- Having access to comprehensive, objective product testing results is the primary tool which consumers can use to make an informed decision among product choices.
- The engine has undergone extensive testing in U. S. Coast Guard vessels.
- The Brazuca went through an extensive testing process before its use at the World Cup.
- Both locomotives underwent extensive testing, with the C&O 2-10-4 chosen to be produced.
- Studies have shown that standardized testing is culturally biased.
- HHHS participates in the statewide standardized testing regimen known as ISTEP.
- Due to low scores on standardized testing, it was feared the school would be closed.
- Routine laboratory testing is needed before and after melarsoprol initiation.
- More than 20 addresses were raided by police with evidence taken to be sent for laboratory testing.
- Routine broad panel laboratory testing detects abnormalities in <2-3% of results and is therefore not recommended.
- Tensile loading can be verified by various testing methods.
- EN 13329:2000 specifying laminate floor covering requirements and testing methods.
- Just like in tensile loading, ASTM provides very specific testing methods for a joint in shear loading.
- This leads to the use of larger sample sizes for field testing.
- Only after completion of chamber testing will full-scale field testing commence.
- Full-scale production began towards the end of 2008, when field testing completed.
- An additional three vehicles were built for ground testing purposes.
- It also allows the user to toggle features of OpenType fonts for testing purposes.
- Gun turrets were also mounted on the mesa, but were only ever fired for testing purposes.
- Problems with the Apollo command module continued through the testing phase.
- Following a beta testing phase, the finished version was released on January 25, 2020.
- The testing phase of this program began in 12 schools in Santiago, the capital of Chile.