‹ Theanthropism Theatergoer ›
Meanings and phrases
- a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; theatre; house
- the art of writing and producing plays; dramaturgy; dramatic art; dramatics; theatre
- a region in which active military operations are in progress; field; field of operations; theater of operations; theatre; theatre of operations
- a theater arranged with seats around at least three sides of the stage; theater in the round
- a theater at which dinner is included in the price of admission; dinner theatre
- dramatization of a social issue; enacted outside in a park or on the street; street theater
- television and video equipment designed to reproduce in the home the experience of being in a movie theater; home theatre
- Super tweeters are sometimes found in high fidelity speaker systems and sometimes even in home theater systems.
- This is cause for much confusion, since five (or more)-channel home theater systems are not popularly described as "stereo".
- A popular application was use in home theater PC systems due to high performance and low heat output resultant from low Vcore settings.
- a small theater for experimental drama or collegiate or community groups; little theatre
- a theater where films are shown; cinema; movie theatre; movie house; picture palace
- It still serves as an operational movie theater.
- The theater was closed as a movie theater by RKO in 1975.
- The first movie theater was opened in 1908.
- a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing; musical; musical comedy
- One song only was taken from her usual musical theater career.
- Horton, who had performed in musical theater, also sang the song.
- The four-string banjo is used from time to time in musical theater.
- a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations; operating room; OR; operating theatre; surgery
- dramatization of a social issue; enacted outside in a park or on the street; guerrilla theater
- a company that produces plays
- Geddes established a theater company, The Brookfield Players.
- und die singende Schlange" by the German comedy theater company .
- Jennifer performed in almost every production the theater company produced.
- a critic of theatrical performances; drama critic
- In a rave review, theater critic John Simon wrote, "If you like splash, "Moulin Rouge!"
- He has, as a cultural journalist and theater critic, previously been active on the website "Nummer".
- Edwin Wilson (theater critic) Edwin Wilson was the theater critic for "The Wall Street Journal" from 1972 to 1994.
- a hanging cloth that conceals the stage from the view of the audience; rises or parts at the beginning and descends or closes between acts and at the end of a performance; theatre curtain
- someone who supervises the actors and directs the action in the production of a show; director; theatre director
- His favorite theater director is B.V. Karanth.
- He served as an actor, film producer and theater director.
- Alice Reagan Alice Reagan is an American theater director.
- a theater arranged with seats around at least three sides of the stage; arena theater
- any of various lights used in a theater
- a region in which active military operations are in progress; field; field of operations; theater; theatre; theatre of operations
- The USAAF did not use the B-25 in combat in the European theater of operations.
- The 5th again received orders to deploy in early February 2003 to the Central Command theater of operations.
- In early 1943, "YP-422" was dispatched to the Pacific theater of operations to support the Solomon Islands campaign.
- plays stressing the irrational or illogical aspects of life, usually to show that modern life is pointless
- the entire land, sea, and air area that may become or is directly involved in war operations; theatre of war
- someone who assists a performer by providing the next words of a forgotten speech; prompter
- a stage in a theater on which actors can perform; theatre stage
- a ticket good for admission to a theater; theatre ticket
- a theater in which vaudeville is staged; music hall; vaudeville theatre
- Beer invests in and produces theater productions.
- He also performed in various theater productions in the Chicago area.
- She has also directed and written over 20 educational theater productions.
- Sakall) to come up to Maine and see the theater group.
- There he met Peque Gallaga and joined his theater group, Maskara.
- He co-founded the Propergander theater group with a few LCC alumni.
- Nuo opera is the most influence local theater.
- In Silla there is a very important local theater school.
- Shanley began acting in local theater at the age of eight.
- At the age of nine she was doing community theater.
- The builder for the community theater was Woodland contractor William Henry Curson.
- Donny started his acting career in 1986 by taking classes, workshops, community theater.
- On the suggestion of Bruce Weber, he began taking acting classes and took on roles in film and theater.
- In 1946, Nirenska married John Justinian de Ledesma, a film and theater actor who used the stage name John Justin.
- However, as his film and theater careers seemed to have reached their peaks, he turned his attention to television.
- She has worked on television, theater and film.
- He also produces movies and writes for theater and film.
- She remained active in theater and film until the late 1960s.
- He also designs costumes for dance and theater companies.
- His first works were light comedies acted by commercial theater companies.
- The play has been performed by regional theater companies around the United States.
- Daniel Hoevels Daniel Hoevels (born 10 March 1978) is a Swedish-born German theater actor.
- He decided to pursue acting as a career at age 17 and set his sights on being a theater actor.
- Additionally, Benčina is a theater actor who regularly performs at the Belgrade Drama Theatre.
- Hansen first came across Ed Wood in 1957 at a local theater production.
- In 1952 she also appeared in the theater production of "Sonrisas y Melodías".
- Their last joint project was a 1963 theater production of August Strindberg's "A Dream Play" in Aachen.
- It took in $11,672,970—$3,752 per theater, its opening day.
- 1 at the box office opening weekend and averaging $6,792 per theater.
- By its third weekend it dropped down to number five and made $8,908,286—$2,897 per theater.
- A new theater replaced the former Ward Theater in 1940.
- They have produced more than 20 works of new theater including work from over 500 artists.
- On New Year’s Eve 1991, the new theater which had 199-seats opened with a successful play named "Pump Boys and Dinettes".
- Pines Theater The Pines Theater is a historic movie theater located in Lufkin, Texas.
- Teatro Carlos Gomes is a theater located in , in the center of the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rheem Theatre The Rheem Theatre is a motion picture theater located in Moraga, California.
- He led the Ech-Chahama Al Arabya theater troupe between 1915 and 1930.
- In addition, she was a member of the Korean theater troupe Mokhwa Repertory Company.
- Commedus Interruptus Commedus Interruptus is an American theater troupe operating from the US state of California.
- He studied theater at Columbia and Yale Universities.
- She studied theater at the schools of in Chile and in Spain.
- He moved to Los Angeles in 2006 and studied theater at CalStLA.
- Cudia began his career in regional theater.
- Patterson started her professional career performing in regional theater.
- He attended an audition at a regional theater with his wife, who was auditioning.
- He entered Hofstra College in 1955 with a major in theater arts.
- in theater arts from Mount Holyoke College in 1974 and her M.F.A.
- Indoor percussion integrates musicality, marching and movement, and theater arts.
- Acclaimed actor Joel Grey, winner of Tony (for live theater), Oscar (e.g.
- In 1950, he was the first producer to desegregate live theater in Washington, DC.
- The 550-seat theater was built in 1915, as a venue for silent films, and live theater.
- She was the winner of two Awards for her theater performances.
- In 2012, his works were still being presented at children's theater performances.
- The society organized music and theater performances, lectures, Lithuanian evenings, etc.
- He built the first theater in Lima.
- They would use this building to establish their first theater, the Cascade.
- The 207th MIB is the first theater intelligence brigade dedicated solely to Africa.
- Apart from television and films, she also does theater plays.
- The author of numerous screenplays, theater plays and novels teaches at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts.
- In 2003 and 2007 they were featured artists in two theater plays, "Girl He Aint Worth It" and "The Chicken Shack".
- In the U.S. professional theater, Lightwright is the industry standard lighting database program.
- The Des Moines Performing Arts routinely hosts Broadway shows and other live professional theater.
- Buntport Theater Buntport Theater Company is a non-profit, professional theater group based in Denver, Colorado.
- Her "The Chairs" (2014) was a "puppet theater response" to Eugene Ionesco's play.
- After graduating from the Prague School of Arts and Crafts, Trnka created a puppet theater in 1936.
- Much of Jakob Brossmann's work in theater has been with puppet theater, which he was exposed to from a young age.