‹ Theia Theism ›
Meanings and phrases
- deeply involved; neck-deep; up to my neck; up to your neck; up to her neck; up to his neck; up to our necks
- They played their home games at Rentschler Field.
- They played their home games at Bringhurst Field.
- They played their home games at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
- They also won their first Copa Sudamericana title.
- In 1994 they won their first Netherlands Super Cup.
- A year later, they won their first title in 2010.
- The duo released their first EPs, "Touch Down, Pt.
- The AP released their first rankings on October 9.
- They released their first album "Simplexity" in 2004.
- They play their home games at the Stade du 4-Août.
- They play their home games at the Stade Municipal.
- In 2015, the band released their debut EP "Dazed".
- They released their debut single, "Come On Home".
- The band released their debut album in Canada in 1994.
- In December, 2000 the band played their first show.
- The club then played their first home match in the J.
- The Mohawks played their first season as a 'Junior B' team.
- They have now changed their name to "Empire Kids".
- In 2016 they changed their name to Gaeloideachas.
- In 2015, the band changed their name to Metafive.
- They released their second album, "Morgue", in 2005.
- In 2005, they released their second album, "nevland".
- Vib Gyor released their second single on 5 March 2007.
- Thousands made their way to Mobile to find work.
- These rumours then made their way into popular culture.
- Two platoons successfully made their way to the other side.
- All three brothers lost their lives for this cause.
- Ten personnel lost their lives during these missions.
- Ten Macedonian soldiers lost their lives in the attack.
- It also lets users create their own searchable subsets.
- Cult films can create their own subculture.
- Bobby moves in, and the three create their own household.
- In 1878 Australia made their first tour to England.
- They made their first burn to put them into a orbit.
- They made their first live performance on "Music Bank".
- They make their way to Goldman's home in Riverdale.
- agent orders the team to make their way up the building.
- These fish occasionally make their way into the pet trade.
- They go on to win their first premiership in 1978.
- Tipperary were hoping to win their first since 1971.
- The Big Red will attempt to win their first NCAA tournament.
- Vikings recorded their first ever win over the Cork side.
- They formed in 1994 and recorded their first album in 1996.
- This lineup recorded their first demos.
- In 1986, Dynamo Kyiv won their second Cup Winners' Cup.
- Singapore Armed Forces won their second consecutive title.
- won their second titles in this season.
- The Winter Guard made their debut in "Iron Man" vol.
- Players are listed in the order they made their debut.
- The band released their third album Vēl patiesāk in 2010.
- In mid 2004 they released their third album "Trance 'N Roll".
- In the summer of 2008 A Brand released their third album Judas.
- A number of copies found their way out of the prison.
- Some copies survived and found their way into theatres.
- Some copies of the single found their way onto the shelves.
- Brooks Brothers make their own version.
- The group were then set free to make their own way back to Essex.
- The Club Rothko Builder allows users to make their own 3D sculptures.
- RMIT Music allows musicians to form their own small ensembles.
- Today, however, many young couples form their own independent households.
- Barry Turnbull and Mandy Pearson went on to form their own band, Love Me.
- Instead, the Soviets set up their own state within Poland.
- She and her husband Heikki Siren set up their own architectural office in 1949.
- Drummers often set up their own drum hardware onstage and adjust to their own comfort level.
- In June, the Sun started strong, winning their first 4 of 5.
- UConn started the season strong, winning their first five games.
- Tunisia defeated Angola by 3–0, Tunisia winning their first title.
- The Arabs formed their own association in 1946 which still exists today.
- Many Mennonites immigrated from Pennsylvania and formed their own colonies.
- Writer Ted Sherdeman and director Clark later formed their own company, Gemtaur.
- They moved many times during their first 35 years of marriage.
- The DVD was filmed during their first arena tour, "Wonderland".
- The juveniles grow quickly during their first two years of life.
- They Buckeyes outscored their opponents 135–35.
- They outscored their opponents 419–231 for the 1967 season.
- They outscored their opponents 382–187 for the 1970 season.
- Men must be sober during their time at Blanchet House.
- Mirza was Mak's manager during their time at FK Olimpik Sarajevo.
- Texas finished with a record of 135–23–3 during their time at Clark Field.
- UCLA had won their third consecutive national crown.
- Red Star won their third double in this season.
- In 2002 ADR won their third British F3 title with Robbie Kerr.
- These wasps lay their eggs amongst the eggs of "L.
- Mantella ebenaui lay their eggs on land near the water.
- Females lay their eggs about one to two months after mating.
- The staff and cast are returning to reprise their roles.
- The main cast of "" was attached to reprise their roles.
- Muthuraman and Murthy reprise their roles from the play.
- Interactions are experienced within their own habitat.
- Finally, the communes had self-government within their own sphere.
- Generally, senior senators will have more power, especially within their own caucuses.
- Major naval powers raced to build their own dreadnoughts.
- In 1847, the Methodists raised $700 to build their own chapel on new land.
- Alternatively, the GM may build their own world and script their own adventures.
- Cowboys used to have to find their way using landmarks.
- find their way into numerous film songs.
- ", which would eventually find their way back to Puerto Rico.
- have created their own policy on the lines of NDSAP.
- In 1968, the pair created their own firm, Brown & Bent.
- The Egyptians created their own alphabet and decimal system.
- They lost their first game of the season against No.
- The team lost their first match and continued to struggle.
- The Turfcats lost their first game 29–37 to the Acadiana Mudbugs.
- Each house developed their own crest and motto.
- Some prisons have developed their own prison basketball leagues.
- M & Co. also developed their own brand of watches and paperweights.
- from Dream Theater, while starting to develop their own sound.
- Some military services develop their own concept of vulnerability.
- However, some industries may develop their own, custom ranking systems.
- In 2011 they released their fourth album, "Future you".
- In 2005, they released their fourth album, "Unfortunately".
- In 2014, the band released their fourth studio album, "Ghosts".
- They held their first concert in the Christmas of 2004.
- On May 18, 2019, the arena held their first MMA event .
- Gwangju and Jeju also held their first LGBT events in 2017.
- On 8 August, Pitman-Avery and McCulloch announced their intention to leave the band.
- In February 2011 they announced their intention to lease a large office in Edinburgh.
- In April 2018, Lancashire Police announced their intention to withdraw from the NWMPG.
- AnyVan transport partners use their own vans.
- The Russians prefer to use their own ports.
- Most other communities prefer to use their own caste name.
- For the school budget year 2013-14, 311 Pennsylvania public school districts adopted a resolution certifying that tax rates would not be increased above their index.
- Each year, the School Board has the option of adopting either: 1) a resolution in January certifying they will not increase taxes above their index or 2) a preliminary budget in February.
- Each year, Derry Area School Board has the option of adopting either 1) a resolution in January certifying they will not increase taxes above their index or 2) a preliminary budget in February.
- The staff and cast reprised their roles from the anime.
- Ramya Krishnan and Nasser reprised their roles in this film.
- The series' cast members reprised their roles from the first film.
- Once their stack was complete, teams receive their next clue.
- ", they would receive their next clue.
- When they hit the right spot, they would receive their next clue.
- On May 1, 2017, WBEL changed their format from news/talk to oldies.
- On May 10, 2015, KLGO changed their format to comedy, branded as "Comedy 1260".
- On January 14, 2013 WGKC changed their format to country, branded as "US 105.9".
- Chapter one begins with all of the Toa making their way to Mata Nui.
- At the same time, the Russians were making their way towards the city.
- As the crowd began making their way home from Ninian Park, the news began to filter out slowly.
- Basecamp works with artists who sell their shows through their own web sites.
- The Chamba are identified through their own language, beliefs, culture, and art.
- Indiegogo also offers direct credit card payment acceptance through their own portal.
- Syracuse was offered a chance to defend their title but declined.
- Fiji defeated New Zealand 32–14 in the final to successfully defend their title.
- The Chinese team were unable to defend their title because of the Cultural Revolution.
- Anne's and established their own parish.
- That’s how other Kuk Lee’s students established their own schools.
- The settlers cleared the land and established their own farms on it.
- Germany defeated England in the final to win their second title.
- He also helped the Leafs win their second consecutive Stanley Cup.
- The hosts Bloemendaal defeated Dragons 2–0 to win their second title.
- He also worked to convince secular families to send their children to yeshivas.
- Most of the families in the neighborhood do not send their children to public school.
- As most the villagers are poor, so they send their children into these public schools.
- Whiteface recorded their debut album on Mercury Records.
- The band recorded their debut album, "Descent to the Underworld", in 2012.
- In 1989, they recorded their debut album, "Ci Incotreremo Ancora Un Giorno".
- They went on to start their own label, "Mighty Fine Records."
- After their wedding, Rachel and Sam decide to start their own life.
- So they decided to start their own imprint Virus Recordings in 1998.
- The team successfully defended their title, winning Gold again.
- Bayern Munich defended their title by defeating Alba Berlin in the finals.
- Team Europe successfully defended their title, winning the tournament 13–8.
- Maltby directed with Chase and Gets reprising their roles.
- The cast features Vijayakumar and Raghuvaran reprising their roles from the original.
- Eight Bit will still animate the series, with the staff and cast members reprising their roles.
- Civilians have tested these using their own licensed weapons.
- Celtiberian inscriptions, using their own Iberian script, appear later, after about 200 BC.
- CE companies wish to communicate video inside the home network using their own protected protocols and formats.
- The band played their last show in November 2007.
- They played their last show on 2 March 2013.
- They played their last show on November 20, 2009 at Sneaky Dee's.
- His two-run home run in the sixth extended their lead to 6–3.
- Boyer's sacrifice fly off Don Larsen extended their lead to 5–2.
- In the next inning, Tommy Henrich's lead-off home run extended their lead to 4–2.
- Rudi and his followers fight their way onto Nantucket.
- The two fight their way out of the prison.
- Some simply fight their way into the nest.
- The group went their separate ways in early 2000.
- In 1906 Huntington and Eberle went their separate ways.
- The couple went their separate ways.
- They decided to change their name again.
- In March 2016, M&M Meat Shops announced that they would change their name to M&M Food Market.
- Another trend is for churches to change their name to a popular name or word that represents the church.
- They started their own airline literally from the ground up.
- Some Canadian cities have also started their own Slip-Slop-Slap campaigns.
- The family of Peter Bennett soon settled near the spring and started their own mill.
- The basic colors used red and white each having their own meanings.
- A graduate then acted as a teacher having their own students or disciples.
- The boundary was somewhat fluid which led to each group having their own Main Street.
- Pet Hate took their name from the idea of a pet peeve.
- The club took their name from Oregon’s first pioneer Catholic priest, Rev.
- Seattle-based doom metal band Bell Witch took their name from this legend.
- The rioters now turned their attention to the Japanese.
- The minesweepers turned their attention to the waters of Nakagusuku Bay.
- Stringham and his captains then turned their attention to Fort Hatteras.
- Renowned capoeira "mestres" often teach abroad and establish their own schools.
- The remaining CPLP countries are free to establish their own transition timetables.
- When two are kept together, they will often establish their own territory as they mature.
- Their third single "Swagger" became their first international hit.
- It also became their first Number 1 single in the UK Dance Charts.
- "Riding Your Ghost" became their first single on alternative radio.
- 120 former "Schneider" employees lost their jobs.
- As a consequence many craftsmen became poor or lost their jobs.
- In 1969, Dinorwic quarry closed, and over 300 quarrymen lost their jobs.
- Now, almost none of them produce their own frames.
- Questar does not produce their own optics.
- Most groups produce their own newsletters.
- The band played their final gig at Altitude Bar, Hamilton.
- The band played their final concert on 4 February 2017 in Birmingham.
- The band played their final shows at the Crocodile Cafe in Seattle in November 2003.
- When Ghiath died, his wife was expecting their first baby.
- Keeley and husband Johnny are expecting their first child.
- that he and Luna were expecting their first child together.
- They opened their first European offices in Germany, in 1959.
- They opened their first restaurant outside Japan in Bangkok in 2013.
- He founded ABC Home in 1985 and opened their first restaurant in 1997.
- The Hunters built their own mansion on the island.
- Some built their own churches; others were ordained.
- Some casa owners have built their own website.
- In 2000, Athena won their fourth Night Series trophy.
- Audax Italiano won their fourth title.
- The Red Sox won their fourth straight against the Cleveland Indians on April 16.
- The Arnolds received a joyful welcome from the Chinese Christians upon their return.
- These young men and women… can become ambassadors for Australia upon their return home.
- The crew members were named "Time" magazine's "Men of the Year" for 1968 upon their return.
- Some came to Singapore to continue their education in the private and Christian schools.
- These students may then continue their education at KCB in London to receive their university degree.
- The school continued until 1962 when it closed; students thereafter went to Lecompton to continue their education.
- In 1967, Bomaderry record their first premiership win.
- Milton-Ulladulla record their first premiership win in 1987.
- Afterwards, they booked 2 studio days to record their first album.
- Two artists achieved their first top 5 album in 1957 as a lead artist.
- Seven artists achieved their first top 5 album in 1956 as a lead artist.
- Twenty-nine artists achieved their first top 10 album in 2003 as a lead artist.
- They recorded their second album, "Coming Attraction - Live!
- The band recorded their second album mostly at the beginning of 2016.
- By 1994 the band had recorded their second project "Barstools & Guitars".
- New R&B group Richgirl have made their own cover to the song.
- Later, newer composers have made their own cycles on the text.
- Moray and the City of Aberdeen were made their own council areas.
- OFK Borac plays their home games on Gradski stadion.
- The team plays their home games at Cedar Park Center.
- The club plays their home games at Angisa Base, Batumi.
- Parents and students are free to choose their own school.
- Women had no right to choose their own husbands for example.
- Ali also tells the players they can choose their own trainers.
- On July 7, 2017, they released their fifth studio album "Dopp Hopp".
- U-KISS released their fifth Japanese single, "Distance", on December 12.
- The Jaggerz released their fifth album "And the Band Played On" in 1998.
- The rebels then laid down their arms and surrendered.
- The Pannonians laid down their arms at the River Bathinus.
- Most militias in Bakassi laid down their arms in September 2009.
- Elvis lovers visit Memphis to pay their respects at Graceland.
- And when they pay their respects, they'll have to wait in line."
- Along the route, thousands flocked to the tracks to pay their respects.
- They began performing under the name The Follow in 2002, changing their name to The ART in 2004.
- Wiccan Rede released one demo, 1995's "From Transilvanian Forests", before changing their name to Negură Bunget.
- The quartet, organized in 1918, performed under the name The Shannon Four before changing their name to The Revelers in 1925.
- Stereophonics earned their first number-one single with "Dakota".
- They both earned their first cap on 17 January 1986 against France.
- The Wildcats earned their first ever berth in the NCAA baseball Tournament.
- Belasco and de Mille chose to go their separate ways by 1891.
- The two work together to escape, but soon go their separate ways.
- He and his partner Ben Bailey split up and go their separate ways.
- Week 10: Shawn and Mark received their first for their Argentine tango.
- Julius Wu and Brian Iles received their first directing credits this season.
- Martinez and Jose Iglesias both received their first career All-Star selections.
- By 5 pm UZT (1200 UTC), 79.4% (13,670,387 voters) had cast their votes.
- On 2 November, the 628 delegates present cast their votes, the result being 429 to 161.
- Readers have been able to cast their votes via telephone, or more recently via the Beano website.
- Bad Bunny and J Balvin scored their first number one.
- Welsh rock band, Manic Street Preachers scored their first No.
- On 22 March 1918, they scored their first three aerial victories.
- The group was also interested in creating their own area in Tamil Nadu.
- In 2009, the Chicago Cubs expressed interest in creating their own regional cable network.
- The South viewed the Wide Awakes as the North's private army, and thus they determined on creating their own.
- England increased their lead by 365 before Yardley declared.
- In the top of the ninth inning, the Cardinals increased their lead back to eight runs after Hornsby had an RBI groundout, scoring Southworth.
- Following a short punt late in the quarter, Bama drove to the Texas 9, and increased their lead to 17–6 following a successful 26-yard Leigh Tiffin field goal.
- Beavers continue to grow throughout their lives.
- The two brothers remained close throughout their lives.
- FGM harms women's physical and emotional health throughout their lives.
- These divisions next fought their way across France, and into Germany.
- Three of the elite rebelled against the system, and fought their way through the city.
- The Cowboys had fought their way back into the game with two second quarter touchdowns.
- It was here where he and his family made their home.
- They made their home in Chicago, Illinois.
- The couple made their home in the Flatbush section of Brooklyn.
- The Minangkabaus would leave their homes and travel in search of work, knowledge and experience.
- The storm partially flooded about 40 houses, and a total of 72 people were forced to leave their homes.
- It reopened on 21 July 1941 for those who were forced to leave their homes due to the World War II blitz.
- The lakes are arranged alphabetically within their respective states or federal territories.
- The following lists all the Big Ten representatives selected within their respective regions.
- Similar provision is made by the various provinces for use in proceedings within their respective jurisdictions.
- Both teams were making their first appearances in the final.
- Facebook has rapidly become the platform of choice for those citizens making their first steps online.
- The early 18th century had dominoes making their way to Europe, making their first appearance in Italy.