‹ Thelypteris Thematic ›
Meanings and phrases
- They also discussed “stupefying” men to make them more compliant.
- After viewing Harley's initial designs, Sanger urged him to make them more grand.
- A minimum aquarium length of 60 cm will make them more comfortable when swimming.
- He helped them win the 1993–94 Scottish Cup.
- He helped them win the Série B division, and consequently gain promotion to Série A.
- He signed for Fortuna Köln shortly afterwards, and helped them win promotion to the 3.
- He removed the flex from crampons, making them more rigid for front-pointing.
- This generally allows better insulation making them more suitable for use in cold water.
- They reduce their “core” metabolic repertoire, making them more dependant on their host and environment.
- She tells Sita to place the heads back on the bodies and she will bring them back to life.
- The Quraysh sent emissaries to bring them back to Arabia, but the King of Axum refused their demands.
- Dudley followed in an attempt to bring them back, leaving Major James Shelby in command at the battery.
- Five defeats from seven saw them finish the season in sixth place and miss out on a play-off spot.
- With also help from the crocs bench saw them finish the season in fifth place with a record of 17-13.
- Their form continued to improve during the season, which saw them finish in 5th place, but they were 18 points behind leaders Arsenal.
- He then played for St Johnstone for 10 seasons, helping them win the Scottish Cup in 2014.
- He joined Natal in 1946-47, helping them win three of the next five Currie Cup competitions.
- He also represented the Chandigarh state team at the under-19 level, helping them win the B.C.
- Fages journeyed south to Loreto to pick them up.
- At 3 o’clock in the morning, Suna and Ipek went there to pick them up.
- Once on the ground, Chapman provided directions to another helicopter to pick them up.
- Spiders as hosts are able hunters making them difficult prey to parasitize.
- In general they are shy and secretive birds, making them difficult to observe.
- Without any concrete proof the police have to let them go.
- There are people who have done a bad job, and I let them go.
- Legazpi let them go to demonstrate his confidence in Lakandula.
- However 1932–33 saw them win their second Leinster Senior League title.
- During his time at Bayi, he saw them win two league titles, his first title in 1981 and his second in the 1986 league season.
- Early gigs saw them win a "Battle of The Bands" competition at the Emergenza festival at the West One Four venue in West Kensington during May 2004.
- The break only got three minutes clear before the peloton gradually brought them back.
- Many were not rescued until Henry Bouquet brought them back from Ohio to Pennsylvania in 1764.
- Hunter-gatherers likely collected cactus fruits in the wild and brought them back to their camps.
- Sydney overhears Kimberly say she will kill them all.
- Sethe grabbed her children, ran out and tried to kill them all.
- They are ambushed by a number of thugs, but manage to kill them all.
- The MacDonalds' alliance to the Stuart cause made them more unpopular with the government.
- The higher competence of the Caledonian basement rocks made them more resistant to erosion.
- The harshness of Japanese occupation forces made them more resented than the Dutch colonial rulers.
- However, they have their feet placed far back on the body, making them quite ungainly on land.
- Oftentimes, ice caps gradually merge into ice sheets; making them quite hard to track and document.
- Breathing from your diaphragm relaxes the rider and makes them more athletically capable.
- Counterfeits that reach the philatelic community are fairly scarce, and that alone makes them more valuable.
- Sufficiently small diamonds can form in the cold of space because their lower surface energy makes them more stable than graphite.
- They offered me more and a lot of money, but I turned them down.
- But Theron turned them down.
- But he turned them down to go on a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- One day I got a six-pack of beer, called the pastor, and let them know I quit.
- We were like 'No, it's not about that' and we tried to let them know what it was really about.
- He said, "But Steve [Hillenburg] had no interest in that and let them know that in no uncertain terms."
- The band pursued a mind blowing speed and technical brand of Thrash that soon set them apart from the pack.
- It is a rather unique species from a notably old group of fishes, possessing several traits than set them apart from their close relatives.
- From their essentially political position, they developed extreme doctrines that set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shia Muslims.