‹ Them Thematically ›
Meanings and phrases
- relating to or constituting a topic of discourse
- of or relating to a melodic subject
Thematic Apperception Test
- a projective technique using black-and-white pictures; subjects tell a story about each picture; TAT
- a vowel that ends a stem and precedes an inflection; stem vowel
- The harpsichord then begins its own thematic material in the first solo episode.
- All the harpsichord solo passages are based on or develop this thematic material.
- This is followed by a reprise by the harpsichord of the new thematic material, now extended to a sixteen bar episode.