‹ Thereafter Therefor ›
Meanings and phrases
- by that means or because of that
- He convinces Y. Vijaya in remarrying him, thereby making Babloo and Suguna as step-siblings.
- If not called, issue has a large step - similar to Tier 1 - thereby making the call more likely.
- 100 grams), thereby making for more steady aiming by moving the balance point of the rifle forward.
- Increasing pre-load increases the initial force on the spring thereby reducing total sag.
- Thereafter the loss of structure reduces soil’s ability to hold water and resist erosion, thereby reducing yield.
- He said IFRS would also "reduce cash transactions in the economy, thereby reducing the incidence of armed robbery".
- Banneker reproduced it from memory in minute detail, thereby allowing the work to continue.
- Ged later offers Tenar the same gift in "The Tombs of Atuan", thereby allowing her to learn trust.
- At the age of 17, the Emperor emancipated Rákóczi from his mother, thereby allowing him to own property.
- HT-0712 appears to act as a PDE4 inhibitor, thereby increasing cAMP levels.
- Decreasing pre-load decreases the initial force in the spring thereby increasing total sag.
- Agonists preferentially bind to and stabilize the R* state, thereby increasing effector activity.
- ), thereby creating a more Westernized people for the Mormons to indoctrinate.
- Colonialism is based on an imperial outlook, thereby creating a consequential relationship.
- This and dam was completed in 1992; thereby creating a reservoir that is the third-largest lake in Turkey.
- 1, thereby becoming the first single to dethrone Psy's "Gangnam Style" in a week.
- King was made Earl of Lovelace in 1838, Ada thereby becoming Countess of Lovelace.
- However, he became insane and murdered several prostitutes, thereby becoming Jack the Ripper.
- Recombiners aim at removing hydrogen and thereby preventing explosions.
- Terbinafine inhibits squalene epoxidase thereby preventing cell membrane formation.
- This inhibits further cellular mRNA translation, thereby preventing viral protein synthesis.
- In parallel, he is an expert on the extraction of metals from their ores and the inventor of molten oxide electrolysis, which has the potential to produce crude steel without the use of carbon reductant thereby totally eliminating greenhouse gas emissions.
- "), thereby giving "Feendish" a strip of his own.
- In 2003/2004, the village of Memphis was annexed, thereby giving the town of Walls the official status of a municipality.
- In due course of time, they cleared the Hongal forest and made it habitable, thereby giving a new name Bailahongala (which means cleared forest).
- Despenser thereby became Lord of Glamorgan.
- She thereby became the first woman in that position in Poland.
- The Séminaire de Saint-Sulpice thereby became the first Sulpician seminary.
- The Crosstree serves as a fresh base to spread the next level of supporting guy ropes, thereby providing a stable height extension to the masts.
- Three AMTI processing channels are used, each equipped to handle a particular environmental condition, thereby providing maximum low-altitude target detection.
- This would allow ACT to bypass the 5% party vote threshold and enter Parliament by winning an electorate seat, thereby providing a coalition partner for National.
- On 18 March 2010, Headley pleaded guilty to a dozen charges against him thereby avoiding going to trial.
- Many amphibians are nocturnal and hide during the day, thereby avoiding diurnal predators that hunt by sight.
- The Rangers and Feldman agreed to a $2,425,000 one-year contract in January 2010, thereby avoiding arbitration.
- She vexed Hannah at Shiloh, thereby causing her distraught rival wife to pray fervently.
- TGT interferes with development of chloroplasts in young plant leaves thereby causing chlorosis.
- Obesity leaves an excess of nutrients for the body, thereby causing adipocytes to release more proinflammatory cytokines.
- They made their own merchandise, thereby ending their dependence on northern manufacturers.
- This granted each canton the right to choose their own religion thereby ending Catholicism's control.
- On 23 October 1883 Igleasias signed the Treaty of Ancón on behalf of Peru thereby ending the hostilities.
- The Bloc Québécois agreed to provide support on confidence votes, thereby enabling the coalition a working majority in the Commons.
- The Attlee government also abolished the marriage bar in the Civil Service, thereby enabling married women to work in that institution.
- However, the ions are removed from the equilibrium by hydrochloric acid, forming AuCl ions, or chloroauric acid, thereby enabling further oxidation.
- They challenge Pradeep Nauman wins, thereby eliminating Pradeep.
- Palak defeats Bobby in a Mechanical bull riding task, thereby eliminating her.
- The "Journal" had its printers destroy the "Star-Tribune"′s presses with sledgehammers, thereby eliminating its biggest competitor.