‹ Theseus Thespesia ›
Meanings and phrases
- an unproved statement put forward as a premise in an argument
- a treatise advancing a new point of view resulting from research; usually a requirement for an advanced academic degree; dissertation
- The book is an expanded version of his doctoral thesis.
- The supervisor of his doctoral thesis was Friedrich Hund.
- Pérez's doctoral thesis won the Saintour prize that year.
- In 1910 he obtained a Ph.D. with a thesis entitled, "Vector Functions of a Point."
- In 1929, he wrote a PhD thesis entitled, "Die Sakralbau-Studien Leonardo da Vincis".
- He received his doctorate from IOC, with his thesis entitled "Estudo sobre o granuloma venéreo".
- He received his Ph.D. in 1965 with a thesis titled "Kelâmî (Verbal) Yapılarda Estetik Organizasyon".
- after successfully defended his thesis titled "Neuroendocrinology in Psychiatry" (Charles University, 1989).
- In 1959 he received his doctorate with a thesis titled "Nouvelle contribution a l´etude du Cambrien Marocain".
- Her 2004 thesis was titled "On the Slopes of Mt.
- His thesis was titled "Analytic properties of bound state wave functions".
- Her thesis was titled "Functions Having Lines or Surfaces of Discontinuity".
- His thesis was entitled "Nazrulgeeti - Roop O Rashanabhuti".
- Her master's thesis was entitled "The nature of the pathetic."
- His doctoral thesis was entitled "Gnade und Recht" (Mercy and Law).
- Abrams wrote about the topic in his senior thesis at Cornell University.
- Healy attended Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1947 and finished his senior thesis in 1951.
- His senior thesis formulated a neoclassical design for a new Wisconsin state capitol building using a Greek-cross plan.
- His thesis advisor was Andrew Wiles.
- He then completed PhD dissertation at Purdue with Professor James Longuski as thesis advisor.
- He received his Ph.D. with thesis advisor Heisuke Hironaka at the Harvard University in 1976.