‹ Thorough Thoroughfare ›
Meanings and phrases
- having a list of ancestors as proof of being a purebred animal; pedigree; pedigreed; pureblood; pureblooded
- a well-bred person
- a racehorse belonging to a breed that originated from a cross between Arabian stallions and English mares
- a pedigreed animal of unmixed lineage; used especially of horses; purebred; pureblood
- a race between thoroughbred horses
- the sport of racing thoroughbred horses
- He also founded Meadow Stable, a thoroughbred racing operation and horse breeding business at The Meadow in Caroline County.
- Blood-Horse magazine describes the years during which Gallorette ran as one of the deepest handicap divisions ever seen in American thoroughbred racing.
- In 2006, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association honored her with the Eclipse Award of Merit for a lifetime of outstanding achievement in thoroughbred racing.
- Klein entered the thoroughbred horse racing business in 1982.
- Finger Lakes Racetrack opened on May 23, 1962 as a thoroughbred horse race track.
- Crosby was a fan of thoroughbred horse racing and bought his first racehorse in 1935.
- Gatewood (horse) Gatewood is a thoroughbred racehorse.
- Oxo (horse) Oxo was a British thoroughbred racehorse noted for winning the 1959 Grand National.
- Ortensia (horse) Ortensia (foaled 16 September 2005 - 5 June 2016) was an Australian thoroughbred racehorse.