‹ Thou Thought ›
Meanings and phrases
- (postpositive) however
- But Bahattar is calm even though she drives crazily.
- Nurses are unemployed even though their help is needed.
- He claimed that he was even though he was 18.
- ), though not every size may have been fabricated.
- Countersinging is evident, though not well-studied.
- Many survive, though not in their original form.
- None of the guests died, though many suffered greatly.
- Each house generally has a tube well though many houses may share one too.
- Multiple versions of the Actaeon myth survive, though many are fragmentary.
- The meetings were video taped; though no tapes have yet surfaced.
- His body was cremated, though no such request appears in his will.
- The fight ends with Kostylev dead, though no one appears responsible.
- They can have legs, though most of them have tails.
- It can reach a length of , though most do not exceed .
- It can reach a length of TL though most do not exceed .
- Kampantais, even though he did not score, played a good match.
- Justin accepted, even though he did not want to become a Nazi.
- Darwin was the inventor of several devices, though he did not patent any.
- She dressed for three games, though only played in one.
- Its title-track, though only reaching No.
- Also in 1935, the Scud 3 was rolled out, though only one was built.
- The clash was indecisive, though both sides claimed victory.
- Neither charted, though both would later become doo wop cult classics.
- The two reportedly began a romantic relationship though both publicly denied this.
- Gilstrap did issue a new ruling, though still denying the change of venue.
- The medium clipper, though still very fast, had comparatively more allowance for cargo.
- In Hungary, the surname is written Vujity, though still pronounced as in Serbo-Croatian.
- A pair of common dice is usual, though other forms of polyhedra can be used.
- There appears to have been little discussion, though other names were suggested.
- Most mottoes are written in Latin or English, though other languages were used; No.
- He had one highly successful match – though, true to form, Somerset lost the game.
- "the basic unit "from which" matter is constructed") – though this would not prevent a stranded preposition (e.g.
- Irish-born Kevin Thornton was awarded two Michelin stars in 2001 – though his restaurant, Thornton's, closed in 2016.
- Most are terrestrial, though all are capable of climbing.
- Five have appeared on the UK register, though all are now de-registered.
- There is an official religion, a sort of vague deism, though all other religions are tolerated.
- — though none had yet been built.
- Psalm 1 has been given many settings, though none are now well-known.
- Several varieties have been named, though none are now recognised as distinct.
- After that, menstrual extraction was practiced much less, though it did not disappear.
- He worked hard for the Fine Arts Copyright Act 1862, though it did not do all he desired.
- On his second season, he duplicated his performance though it didn't translate to wins for Coca-Cola.
- From then on the team experienced mixed results, though more wins than losses.
- Anal intercourse and sexual relations between women also occurred, though more rarely.
- Frogs and toads are found in every region of Canada, though more are found in the south.
- The same care was accorded to the front and the back, though the latter is hidden.
- Westland Row and Harcourt Street railway stations were occupied, though the latter only briefly.
- Both Baladhuri and Mad'aini agree upon the number, though the latter states each half were from Basra and Kufa.
- She has been releasing records ever since, though without major chart success.
- In 1934 the LKL IV's undercarriage was shortened, though without changing the geometry.
- "Der fliegende Wandersman" was included in his collected works, though without the appendix.
- A total of 30 men took part, though not all stayed for both years.
- So: , , , , , , , etc., though not all superscript letters are possible.
- Many, though not all, in the South considered Lincoln as a man of outstanding ability.
- They were not able to shoot down any Coalition aircraft though several sites were destroyed as retaliation.
- Like most Kahimi Karie albums, the songs are predominantly sung in English, though several are written in French.
- U.S. Route 41 passes through the eastern part of Knollwood, though several sections fall within the boundaries of Lake Bluff.
- He also led Radnički to be title challengers, even though they did finish on 2nd place.
- They never tell anyone about the accident even though they did not intend to harm the boy.
- The TV show "Glee" used fans to create promotional materials, though they did not compensate fans.
- It is located inside Bilyayivka Raion, though it does not belong to the raion.
- Gan is written with Chinese characters, though it does not have a strong written tradition.
- It's designed to be a stand up motorcycle, though it does have a seat and lights for road use.
- He writes on paper, though sometimes edits using a computer.
- Usually shrimp is sold whole, though sometimes only the meat of shrimp is marketed.
- Each head usually has 5-36 ray flowers (though sometimes no rays) plus 7–48 disc flowers.
- Davies was homosexual, though he never wrote publicly about his own sexuality.
- In Bénichou's work, "spiritual authority" is a key concept, though he never defines it concisely.
- Banda played his football for Zambia Army (now Green Buffaloes) though he never had a great playing career.
- The "előpárlat" is not used, even though much of the taste is contained in this cut.
- Even though much of her hull was removed there are still large bits of her hull on the site.
- Both allow users to run DOS programs in CGA mode, though much more slowly than on an IBM PC.
- He is caught by the police, though later released.
- But Russian soldiers captured him at some stage during the conflict though later released him.
- Familygrams were originally limited to 15 words, though later as many as 50 words were permitted.
- There are though a few exceptions to this.
- Most indicative verbs take the high accent, though a few take the low accent.
- Most songs featured just Caldwell's voice and electric guitar, though a few tracks included minimal drums.
- The Sweden Democrats made gains, though less than anticipated.
- In summer, days are very hot, though less so than in the central Sahara.
- The terms "Cypriote" and "Cyprian" are also used, though less frequently.
- He mentions that he has done something awful, though he does not explain further.
- In Braavos, Sam also encounters Arya Stark, though he does not realise her identity.
- He likes leading troops into battle even though he does not have much authority over them.
- The two genres, though often conflated, are not the same.
- These instruments had varying numbers of strings, though often including some form of drone.
- In the case of motion picture film, the format may also include audio parameters (though often not).
- He sentenced both to death, though neither was executed.
- Kitty sent the will to Rakesh on Khanna's instructions, though neither knew about the other.
- In the final round, Gans showed dominance in the in-fighting, though neither fighter took a clear lead.
- Marvin was often seen flirting with Holly, though she did not appear to reciprocate the feelings.
- In 2005, she maintained a blog on the NHL website, though she did not post for most of the season.
- Jane says she feels as though she did her best and is disappointed in her “shitty wife” reputation.
- The wing though never deployed for Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- He claims that even schism, though never ideal, has often produced positive results.
- Reid exhibited with the RHA periodically until 1968, though never became an academic member.
- Some were for the public good, though others were for himself.
- Bottiglia instead calls it a miniature classic, though others are more forgiving of its size.
- Two candles on the altar were customary, though others were placed around it and on the rood screen.
- The term only appeared in 1671, though such a gathering of units pre-dates this.
- Some of the early screenshots of the game include obscenity, though such obscenity does not appear in the release version.
- Hank Azaria provided the voice of Frank Grimes, even though such a role would normally have been performed by a guest star.
- Schuchman retired in 1998, though he continued to teach until 2000.
- His official retirement was in 1972, though he continued working for some years later.
- He remained in that role until 1975, though he continued teaching history at WIU until 1983.
- It too was a success, though not necessarily for its artistic merit at first.
- Each indentation represents one generation down, though not necessarily the next generation.
- The only strict requirement for a persistent class is a no-argument constructor, though not necessarily .
- At first the typeset notes were signed by hand by Treasurer Greenwood, though he later used stamps.
- As well as being an author, Creasey was a committed Liberal party member though he later became an independent.
- Baháʼu'lláh originally named the book "The Book of Fatimah" (), though he later referred to it in its modern appellation.
- Cerberus was usually three-headed, though not always.
- They are typically, though not always, found in more rural areas.
- Debit cards can often, though not always, be used in the entire EU for EFTPOS.
- Canon Prof. Preston (1948-1963), though now it houses postgraduate students.
- Happy Accidents (band) Happy Accidents is a British pop punk trio formed in Southampton in 2013, though now based in London.
- The church has a free-standing bell frame, which once contained three bells, though now has only one, dating from the 15th Century.
- SK moved on to the playoffs even though many people had the team written off since it had a stand-in.
- It quickly gained significant Poland-wide popularity; even though many people still did not own TV sets.
- On 3 November 2008, he said that severe part of the bear market is over, even though many short-term risks exist.
- He was soon given another chance though when he was selected to contest Central Hull at a by-election in 1919.
- Prior to 2013, the order was decided at random (though when the host nation performs is still decided at random, to ensure fairness).
- The main breeding habitat of Shetland wrens is boulder beaches, though when population levels increase some birds will nest further inland.
- It was Zola's third novel, though the first to earn wide fame.
- are widely played, though the first three of these traditional games of Sindh are not played extensively these days.
- Traces of inhabitants in the Levico area can be dated back to the Iron Age, though the first organised settlement springs up during the Roman era.
- The broad goals are interrelated though each has its own targets to achieve.
- Each panel has its own preview window, though each preview window can be reached from any other panel.
- The question remains whether both can have zero entropy at "T" = 0 even though each is perfectly ordered.
- On April 21, 2017 he was released, though he still expected to report to Sukamiskin Penitentiary.
- In 1960, Maxwell's batting average dropped to .237, though he still hit 24 home runs and batted in 84 runs.
- Kimberly helps Sydney with her relationship with Michael though he still believes she is insane and wants to kill him.
- It occurs at depths of from though usually no deeper than .
- He nominally represented this for 13 years, though usually abroad.
- His name is a legitimate name in India, though usually spelled 'Chatterjee'.
- — though none had yet been built.
- Most pro-feminist books were written by women, and anti-feminist tracts by men — though there were exceptions.
- Howells gives the moral writings of Leo Tolstoy an important role in the book — though not with naive acceptance.
- However, certain components are almost always present, though the exact size and order may vary.
- Shooting was the only legal means of execution, though the exact procedure has never been codified.
- Many season passes state the type of content that players will get even though the exact content may be unknown at the time.
- Other Arabic diacritics are also sometimes used though very rarely in loan words from Arabic.
- The unusual station building at Ballaghaderreen, of rough stone, remains though very derelict.
- Even though very rude and stubborn at the beginning, Radha opens up to Aditya as the movie progresses.
- Even though the film was hyped as usual, it did not fare well in box office.
- Even though the film was shown widely, the pace of progress was still glacial.
- Yang stated that though the film portrays the 31 recruits as death-row inmates, most were petty criminals.
- On 14 November 2016 FIFA announced that England and Scotland would both face penalties even though no one had made a complaint.
- Women and those who are young may show abnormalities on their test even though no signs of coronary ischemia or CAD are present.
- Note that in the example below, an arbitrary codice_33 is given to the included font file, even though no mimetype exists for fonts.
- He left the KMT in 1948, though he remained friends with party members, namely Chen Hsin-an.
- A negative view of Herodotus was passed on to Renaissance Europe, though he remained well read.
- He is successful, though the team assists him with a "Gilroy," a chemical aid, for this con.
- The Pioneers name returned for the 1979 season, though the team actually wore "Red Sox" uniforms.
- Even though the team ended up in the relegation Pool, the team made sure of salvation early on the season.
- though few of the instrument parts were similar to the album version.
- New kyogen are written regularly, though few new plays enter the repertoire.
- They are similar to credit unions in organisation, though few enforce a common bond.
- Simon confesses he loves Clary, though she does not reciprocate his feelings.
- Lloyd falls in love with Daisy early in the story, though she doesn't reciprocate it until later.
- One of the possible meanings of this is that Estella, even though she doesn't acknowledge the fact, loves Pip.
- We, on our part, felt as though one of our own family were leaving.
- I felt as though the whole landscape of what passes for my imagination had been changed ...
- In November 1997, students on campus still felt as though their voices were not being heard.
- MacGyver spent two years at MIT studying physics, though did not graduate.
- Critic William Ruhlman agreed though did not consider the album as strong.
- British Facism was non-interventionist, though did embrace the British Empire.
- At first, it looked as though neighboring Virginia would remain in the Union.
- The "Los Angeles Times" said it "looked as though people lost interest half way through".
- It looked as though England would claim victory over Brazil, but newcomer Diego equalised in the dying seconds.
- South of Eglinton the area retains its working class character, though the majority of residents are owners (almost 60%).
- More than half of EMU's undergraduate students do not come from Mennonite backgrounds, though the majority are Christian.
- The station is little more than a halt, and is not always advertised, though the majority of trains were calling there in 2011.
- When the penis is thrust into someone's mouth, it may be called "irrumatio", though the term is rarely used.
- Traditional interlaced SD video has no real frame rate, (though the term "frame" is applied to video, it has a different meaning).
- They are collectively referred to as "red–green color blindness", though the term is an over-simplification and is somewhat misleading.
- However, no plans have emerged as to if or when a station might be built here, even though the original extension was designed to allow this.
- The dilution changes black into various shades of platinum, silver and flat grey, though the original black-brown character of the color is usually preserved.
- The hotel underwent three renovations in its history, in 1910, in 1991-1992 and finally in 2014-2018, though the original design of the building was largely left unaltered.
- The institution flourished, though the number of students averaged but twenty.
- The total number of syndicated episodes is 126, though the number aired varies by broadcaster.
- 135 species of Microgastrinae have been confirmed from Canada, though the number may be as high as 275.
- He pursued her relentlessly, even though initially she considered him not to be her type.
- Jax resolves to fight for Carly, and though initially torn, Carly chooses a life with Jax.
- The system also developed good outflow, though initially the surface circulation was too elongated for it to be considered a tropical cyclone.
- I feel as though I can work better."
- Some users seem to feel as though the enforcement is inconsistent.
- Some people characterize the pain they feel as though an elephant is sitting on their chest.
- BBC newsreaders still form an exception in this respect, though even there Welsh and Scottish accents seem to be accepted.
- Eventually, public opinion persuaded the Queen to return to London, though even then she preferred to live elsewhere whenever possible.
- In 1862, the British considered mediation between North and South, though even such an offer would have risked war with the United States.
- AFP is still in use in macOS, even though most other AppleTalk protocols have been deprecated.
- They are accessible, even though most of them are located deep in the rural area of the Regency.
- He was later suspended for the first five games of the 1997 season, even though most wanted him banned from the postseason.
- Even though the population of Randers grew in these years, it was also the time, when the town was outpaced by Aarhus and Aalborg.
- An Ottoman village list of about 1870 indicated 117 houses and a population of 395, though the population count included men, only.
- An Ottoman village list of about 1870 showed that Atlit had 9 houses and a population of 33, though the population count included men only.
- 13 in the U.S., though it still went platinum there.
- The school is also looking to start a baseball program, even though it still only has a Little League-sized field.
- Fricative is characteristic of Mudan village; elsewhere is Southern Paiwan it tends to be a trill , though it still varies .
- Sibylla remained at Ascalon, though perhaps not against her will.
- The size of the Persian fleet is also disputed, though perhaps less so.
- The Fifth Symphony is a more regular work, though perhaps not a more conventional one.
- He gave his new palace the name 'Beaulieu', though the name change did not outlast the century.
- Even though the name is not valid, it is still widely used in cultivation to refer to this "D. binata" form.
- He is known to have been son-in-law of Pepin I, King of Aquitaine, though the name of his wife has not been found.
- It does not normally snow, though occasionally the hilltops get a dusting.
- Leaf surfaces are generally smooth, though occasionally covered with fine hair.
- Most of Hugo's music is for three voices, though occasionally he added a fourth.
- Finally, the dance-offs, ran for eight weeks, this time though live.
- This time though, Greensburg defeated Altoona, 6-4 in front of about 2,500 fans.
- This time though the children are cheering for Alvie and calling for him to catch up.
- There are four cells on each of the left, rear, and the right walls, though due to rock fault there are none at the ends of the rear aisle.
- In addition, a nor'easter in December may have had tropical characteristics, though due to the uncertainty, it was not classified as a tropical system.
- Some writers use "British" for the language and its descendants, though due to the risk of confusion, others avoid it or use it only in a restricted sense.
- Wyatt, though nothing was known against him ... was a figure markedly lacking in glamour."
- He returned to Dehra Dun by the night train and joined the office the next day as though nothing had happened.
- Timur later captured a few more places, though nothing more is stated, presumably he left the Siyah-poshas alone.
- ET, though the actual start and end times varied by station.
- RILP occurrence rates are estimated at 0.3% to 1.3%, though the actual rate is likely higher.
- Duluth's bridge was inspired by the one in France, though the actual construction is quite different.
- Their back catalogue was re-released, though the band became inactive soon afterwards.
- It featured a harder-rocking approach than before, though the band's songs were also growing more complex.
- The band's name is taken from the Misfits' long-unreleased first album, though the band's sound owes very little to the Misfits.