‹ Threats Three-bagger ›
Meanings and phrases
- being one more than two; 3; iii
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one; 3; III; trio; threesome; tierce; leash; troika; triad; trine; trinity; ternary; ternion; triplet; tercet; terzetto; trey; deuce-ace
- one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips; trey
- an Apocryphal book consisting of text added to the Book of Daniel
Three Kings ' Day
- twelve days after Christmas; celebrates the visit of the three wise men to the infant Jesus; Epiphany; Epiphany of Our Lord; Twelfth day; January 6
- a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights; estate of the realm; estate
- being one hundred more than two hundred; 300; ccc
- by a factor of three; threefold
- He served in parliament for the next three years.
- They remained together for the next three years.
- The theater operated for the next three years.
- She spent three years in two different hospitals.
- He spent three years in this manner in Shiraz.
- "Tjambuk Api" spent three years in production.
- Oetker married three times and had eight children.
- Sherman was married three times and had no children.
- Schenley married three times, all via elopement.
- The next three most popular parties were the CVP (26%), the FDP (9.5%) and the SP (9%).
- The next three most popular parties were the CVP (22.7%), the FDP (11%) and the SP (9%).
- The next three most popular parties were the CVP (28%), the SP (9.9%) and the FDP (9.4%).
- The exemption rules are revised every three years.
- Elections occur every three years during the spring.
- COPs are held at least every three years.
- He played all nine matches and scored three goals.
- He played all four matches and scored three goals.
- He played all five matches and scored three goals.
- The first three years of the contract were fully guaranteed.
- During the first three years, Bánáthy advanced three stages.
- In its first three years, it was part of the Fajr Film Festival.
- Roy was a regular character in the show's first three seasons.
- He scored ten league goals in his first three seasons combined.
- He hardly managed to score runs at the end of the first three seasons.
- He played three seasons for the Chicago Bears.
- He played three seasons for the University of Maryland.
- Aldridge played three seasons with the Washington Mystics from 1999-2001.
- Their cross country team has improved in the last three years.
- One problem: Virgil has not been boxing for the last three years.
- He had spent the last three years of his life in a paralytic state.
- He scored twice in the first three games for his new club.
- He missed the first three games the same year for academic reasons.
- Birmingham City and West Ham United have both lost their first three games.
- He played in 52 league games scoring three goals.
- He played 27 League matches, scoring three goals.
- He made 22 appearances for the U-21s, scoring three goals.
- They released three albums and a run of singles.
- The band has released three albums as of early 2015.
- He has released three albums with the band Yortoise.
- The couple lived in the castle for only three years.
- Kenzō died at age 37, reigning only three years.
- He resigned only three years after the election.
- He was a steady performer over the next three seasons.
- The Rams would finish each of the next three seasons 3–9.
- In the next three seasons, all of which were spent in the Championship.
- Vining spent three seasons with Clemson.
- He spent three seasons with the Fever.
- He spent three seasons in the NASL.
- Patrick made three appearances on "I Married Joan".
- He made three appearances for the team that year.
- He made three appearances in 2002 as well.
- The DX7 sold over 200,000 units within three years.
- The bank grew rapidly to more than 150 branches within three years.
- In any case, Trinley Gyatso died within three years of assuming power.
- He played in all three games in which they were involved.
- Calgary won all three games in this year's regular season series.
- San Jose won all three games in this year's regular season series.
- However, they grew six inches during the first three months.
- US for the first three months when it launched September 10, 2012.
- Throughout the first three months of 2011, he entered a feud with Tua.
- The top three teams received a first round bye.
- The top three teams gain automatic promotion.
- In this era, the top three teams of the "2.
- After nearly three years in prison, he was deported to Siberia.
- Shaw worked for nearly three years as a daily newspaper reporter.
- For nearly three years the manuscript was published by Suhrkamp Verlag.
- He played three games for Hershey, posting two PIM.
- The first two contestants played three games.
- He played three games before getting dropped.
- It was a popular book and required a second edition within three months.
- The promotion was so successful Aston Martin opened dealerships in Shanghai and Beijing within three months.
- Barroso considered this an infringement on the Commission's powers but did agree to respond within three months.
- As mayor of Plattsburgh, he served three terms.
- Since that time, he has served three terms.
- Metzel also served three terms in the Montana legislature.
- At this tournament, he played all three matches.
- She played in all three matches of the qualification round.
- Berndroth ended up losing all three matches as interim manager.
- She died only three months later, on 9 April 1890.
- He died after only three months in office.
- The Good Friday Agreement had been signed only three months before.
- He also won three consecutive Stanley Cups in 1981, 1982 and 1983.
- During their first three years of existence, they won three consecutive promotions.
- The wrestling team won three consecutive NJSIS Class B Championships from 1964 to 1966.
- Rice was sentenced to almost three years in prison.
- 33, almost three years after the first single.
- The release came almost three years after their last UK show.
- The band spent three weeks recording the album.
- The song spent three weeks on the chart.
- Overall it spent three weeks on the New Zealand Albums Chart.
- Kalma has played some role in the first three albums of Lordi.
- Their first three albums were independent releases issued by the band's label Fur Records.
- "Beware of the Shadow" was released in late 1972, but none of the first three albums sold well.
- Upon arrival, Draper spent three months in a French artillery school.
- She, along with members of her unit, spent three months interned in Hungary.
- In 2011 he spent three months in Weimar as a fellow of the Goethe-Gesellschaft.
- Adeoye Ajibola won three medals in athletics.
- She won three medals at the 2004, 2012 and 2016 Olympics.
- She won three medals in the World Table Tennis Championships.
- China defeated Iran 1–0 in a friendly match just three days later.
- Her fourth sortie was relatively uneventful and short, lasting just three days.
- Marco Asensio scored the lonely goal in a 1–0 win over RCD Espanyol, just three days later.
- As of September 2012, these networks had banned over 1,300 K-pop songs in the past three years alone.
- Colombia's economy has experienced rapid increase over the past three years despite a serious armed conflict.
- “We’ve been paying last year’s bills with this year’s money for the past three years,” Haggman told the Leader-Post.
- He played three matches and scored three goals.
- She played three matches and scored six goals.
- He played three matches and scored four goals.
- When she was just three years old, she had developed the whooping cough at an early age.
- Hitomi died from pneumonia on August 2, just three years after her Amsterdam Olympic 800m final.
- The weakened empire fell to invaders from Morocco at the Battle of Tondibi just three years later.
- He published six more stories of Creole life with "Scribner's" in the following three years.
- In each of the following three years, a grade and another approximately 100 freshman students were added.
- Schulzer spent the following three years in a military academy-like company of cadets in Olomouc (Olmütz).
- He won three gold medals and three silver on his board.
- Eight athletes have won three gold medals.
- Mexico won three gold medals, five silver and three bronze.
- The video won three awards at the 2008 CMT Music Awards.
- Tùng has been nominated thirteen times and has won three awards.
- At the American Music Awards, she has won three awards out of 18 nominations.
- Allmusic awarded the album three stars.
- "AllMusic" gave the album three stars out of a possible five.
- Andy Gill from "The Independent" gave the album three stars (out of five).
- The first three rounds were hosted by top-seeded teams in regional play.
- to offer live streaming of the first three rounds of the tournament through its Yahoo!
- When tied after 90 minutes in the first three rounds, penalties are taken immediately.
- He died in June 2012, only three days before his retirement.
- Svärd was then signed only three days later by Dutch club Roda JC.
- By the 8th, only three days out, a third of the Uprising troops had deserted.
- The Bulls proceeded to lose their next three games.
- He missed the next three games due to injury.
- As Boye suffered a back injury, Rasmussen played the next three games in a row.
- All organised resistance was crushed within three days.
- Half of them were captured and murdered within three days.
- Once a cask is opened, it should be consumed within three days.
- They will reproduce for at least three years.
- She will spend at least three years in a mental hospital.
- At least three years of professional work experience prior to application is also required.
- Schedule changed at least three times in two years.
- Throughout the 1890s, he visited Egypt at least three times.
- Eusociality has evolved at least three times within "Synalpheus".
- Over the next three decades, the number grew to around 3,000,000.
- The Chaldeans once more faded into obscurity for the next three decades.
- The F-35 is to be Britain's primary strike aircraft for the next three decades.
- For the next three months, church leaders examined tracts of land to establish a new commune.
- Over the next three months Dorehill attacked some of the most heavily defended targets in Germany.
- Ogawa, Fuka and Takahashi also announced they were taking a 30% pay cut for the next three months.
- Results from the first three days were compiled from the CACAC webpage.
- Hydration and hardening of concrete during the first three days is critical.
- Apple sold 4 million iPhone 4S phones in the first three days of availability.
- He came to Iten expecting to stay just three months.
- However, he spent just three months there before returning to Annbank.
- Edward T. "Ned" Skeldon died just three months after the stadium dedication.
- Whipnose anglers can be found in all three major oceans.
- The win gave Foley championships in all three major Triple-A leagues.
- Ajax are one of the five clubs to have won all three major UEFA club competitions.
- Husserl, of course, had died three years earlier.
- His wife died three years later on November 27, 1675.
- His widow died three years later, in 1699.
- During Bertelli's three seasons, Notre Dame lost only three games.
- They were unable to improve on their previous season's output of 4–10, winning only three games.
- The 1901 Latrobe season was another low-profile year, the team played only three games for a 2-1 record.
- They released three studio albums before disbanding.
- As of 2015, he has released three studio albums.
- They have since released three studio albums and headlined three world tours.
- The project took three years, and $70 million to build.
- He took three years to attain the black belt.
- Actually creating the game's animation took three years.
- It took them only another three years, until 1969, to reach two million.
- Her tenure in the position was extended another three years in July 2018.
- In 1803 Grimaldi's contract at Sadler's Wells was extended for another three years.
- He also wrote books, more than twenty of them, in the last three decades of his life.
- The weight of the Canadian economy has shifted south and west over the last three decades.
- During the last three decades household saving rates in Denmark have increased considerably.
- The top three finishers in each of the three semifinals qualified for the final.
- The top three finishers qualified to the semifinal round, and the other teams were eliminated.
- They met top three finishers of Chinese National Chess Championship in Cultural Garden, Guangzhou.
- "Le News" gave the film three stars out of four, stating.
- Roger Ebert awarded the film three stars.
- Peter Travers of "Rolling Stone" gave the film three stars out of four.
- He missed the final three games of the season due to a wrist injury.
- He didn’t play the final three games because he wanted to save a season of eligibility.
- He ended the year recording at least four tackles in each of the team's final three games.
- The "S" has not been repainted for nearly three decades.
- His film credits are numerous, spanning nearly three decades.
- Su retired after nearly three decades of service to the church, after which the Rev.
- Two days later, he faced Glamorgan and took three wickets.
- In the first innings, he took three wickets and scored 3 runs..
- Chris Woakes and Liam Plunkett took three wickets each for the hosts.
- For the next three days the Chinese attacked southwards.
- Over the next three days these forces would slowly reduce the PAVN's perimeter.
- The next day Zoran meets a company of shepherds with whom he spends the next three days.
- For the first three episodes Krieger did not speak.
- The first three episodes revisited the first series.
- Saulnier was expected to direct the first three episodes of the season.
- She has published three books till date.
- Nart published three books in 2007.
- He published three books on travel.
- Due to injuries, the Lumberjacks cancelled the last three games of the season.
- They looked set for promotion until they lost their last three games of the season.
- Then the last three games were played at the home of the team, with home field advantage.
- Despite the scope of the filming, it lasted only three weeks longer than scheduled.
- It remained only three weeks on the ARIA Charts and became his lowest-charting single since "Addicted" (2003).
- Also, Jim Miller came in with only three weeks notice as a late replacement for Frankie Edgar against Matt Wiman.
- The victory marked her second title in just three weeks.
- He had an operation at just three weeks old.
- According to Burgess, it was a "jeu d'esprit" written in just three weeks.
- They lost their first three matches against Japan, Myanmar, and Chinese Taipei.
- Stevenson began his tenure at Boston by scoring in all his first three matches.
- Agassi won their first three matches, but then went on to lose eight consecutive ones.
- The list of stocks is reviewed every three months.
- To not stress the animals, they only dyed cotton every three months.
- The FPB calls them referendums, and they are completed every three months.
- This followed rapid economic growth in the previous three years.
- 7), are remarkably similar in both design and concept to his drawing over the previous three years.
- P&O stated that for the previous three years they had tried to do all they could to make the route profitable.
- She was convicted and served three years in prison.
- Powell served three years as mayor of the city.
- In 1990, he served three years as a minister in Fire Scotland.
- Setzer won three times and lost the championship by 108 points.
- Eduardo Cabra has won three times.
- Musgraves has won three times.
- It received three nominations at 18th Lux Style Awards.
- In TV Choice Awards the series received three nominations.
- Ghoshal has received three nominations.
- They have recorded three albums as of 2012.
- She has recorded three albums.
- Seven Mary Three recorded three albums between 1995 and 1998 with Mammoth.
- Elevations in liver transaminases (ALT and AST) are common in the first three weeks of treatment.
- His injury did not require surgery, but forced him to miss the first three weeks of the regular season.
- (It earned $35,000 in its first three weeks at a single New York theater, an almost unheard-of sum at the time.)
- In May 2016, the duo released three singles.
- In 2008, Mano released three singles under an independent label.
- In 1994 and 1995 the group had released three singles and an EP.
- He was able to play in only three times before the war came.
- Out of the 18 matches MTK managed to win 15 and drew only three times.
- The Baillie-Grohman canal was used only three times by steam-powered vessels.
- Elmer Massey scored three times and Zimmerman twice.
- He scored three times in five appearances during the brief loan spell.
- He scored three times in 33 games for Halifax before moving to Blackpool in 1923.
- He also played three years in Spain, with Rayo Vallecano.
- McBride played three years of Minor football for Derry (1993–1995).
- He played three years in the minors, never reaching the big leagues.
- The family moved back to Britain when Tulloch was aged three years old.
- Run on turf over 1800m, the domestic Group 1 race is open to horses aged three years old and older.
- Prix Kergorlay The Prix Kergorlay is a Group 2 flat horse race in France open to thoroughbreds aged three years or older.
- He played just three games for a struggling QPR side in April.
- However, after just three games at AFL level, Shuey suffered a knee injury.
- Later that month, he left the Razorbacks after appearing in just three games.
- Barrow County Airport Barrow County Airport is a public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) east of the central business district of Winder, a city in Barrow County, Georgia, United States.
- Tuscola Area Airport Tuscola Area Airport is a public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southwest of the central business district of Caro, a city in Tuscola County, Michigan, United States.
- Prospect Creek Airport Prospect Creek Airport is a state-owned public-use airport located three nautical miles (5.5 km) northeast of Prospect Creek, in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
- To reduce the strain on his vocal cords, all three members now alternate on lead vocals.
- In 2007, all three members of Enon contributed to Les Savy Fav's album Let's Stay Friends.
- On July 29, 2012, the group released an official teaser which would feature all three members.
- 25,000 copies were sold in Singapore within three weeks.
- The entire collection was sold out online within three weeks.
- 5 within three weeks, in mid-November.
- Joe Cino died three days after an attempted suicide in 1967.
- As a result, Yang Ye was captured and died three days later.
- Turner died three days later without regaining consciousness.
- Hartley would make forty-one appearances in all competitions, scoring three times.
- He had a more productive second season, playing most matches and scoring three times.
- Warren went on to make forty-one appearances, scoring three times in all competitions.
- In the US, the last three seasons had music substitutions.
- He was named a first team all-conference selection in each of his last three seasons.
- In 2002, Evans signed to play with the New York Jets with whom he spent the last three seasons of his NFL career.
- They won three races and clinched the championship title.
- The team won three races in 1984 with Geoff Bodine driving.
- Van Es won three races and placed second in the series standings.
- He subsequently made eight more appearances in the following three seasons.
- An ankle injury forced him to retire in 2006, following three seasons at Everton.
- In summer 2007 he moved to FK Mogren where he will play for the following three seasons.
- In the Court of Appeal all three judges gave reasoned judgments.
- The fight went to a decision with all three judges ruling in favor of Sefo.
- Peter was ahead on all three judges' scorecards at the time of the stoppage.
- She won gold at the 50 m rifle three positions event at the 2016 Summer Olympics
- He won a bronze medal in 50 metre rifle three positions at the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow.
- He won a silver medal in 50 metre rifle three positions at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.
- Quinn recovered after spending three years in the hospital.
- In 1954 he would move to Wrexham spending three years at the club.
- Sladen and Miller moved to Manchester, in 1966, spending three years there.
- The station has been a leader in the market for the past three decades.
- Farming-related sales more than quadrupled over the past three decades, from $7.3 billion in 1974 to nearly $31 billion in 2004.
- Buchheit’s "academic papers, books and legal briefs over the past three decades fill much of the void where no formal law exists."
- Fittipaldi was the sole driver of the car in all three seasons.
- For all three seasons, the hosts have been Bil Dwyer and Zach Selwyn.
- In Region 2, Cinema Club UK has released all three seasons on DVD in the UK.
- FK Bukhoro played three times in semi-final of Uzbek Cup.
- He played three times in 1983 and another three gamed in 1984.
- The two sides played three times against each other in 1904–05.
- The album spawned three singles to date.
- It spawned three singles: "Turn It Up", "Ridin'" and "Grown and Sexy".
- The album spawned three singles; "Same Band", "Stay Young" and "Floodlit World".
- As a member of the Harley-Davidson factory race team, he went on to win three consecutive A.M.A.
- Cabrera became the first Tiger to win three consecutive batting titles since Ty Cobb from 1917 to 1919.
- The first team to win three consecutive AFL or AFC championships was the Miami Dolphins in 1971 through 1973.