‹ Tiebreaker Tien-pao ›
Meanings and phrases
- bound or secured closely; trussed
- bound together by or as if by a strong rope; especially as by a bond of affection
- closed with a lace; laced
- fastened with strings or cords; fastened
- of the score in a contest; even; level
- kept occupied or engaged
- He had them handcuffed and tied up with a rope.
- This tied up the main force of Roman infantry.
- Jane and Dr. James Porter are tied up and left to die.
- Joe Harris's home run in the fourth tied the game.
- Bill Salkeld's home run in the sixth tied the game.
- Portland tied the game in the bottom of the 1st.
- He tied for second on the team with 8 tackles.
- In 1963, he tied for second place in Málaga.
- Alaska, Coca-Cola and Talk ‘N Text were tied for second spot.
- Canadian identity is closely tied to its literature.
- This is closely tied to port scanning and some tools (e.g.
- Pakistan was closely tied to the United States in Cold War.
- In 2005, he tied for first in the Aeroflot Open.
- In August 1949, he tied for first place in Grossröhrsdorf.
- In 1949, he tied for first place with Efim Bogoljubow in Oldenburg.
- He finished tied for sixth with Ossip Bernstein (France).
- He finished tied for 32nd at 3-under-par.
- Moran had four steady rounds and finished tied for 15th place.
- With the game still tied entering the eighth, Arizona struck.
- If the players are still tied, they are listed alphabetically.
- If the score is still tied after extra time, the game will be replayed.
- The two cycles are tied together by the unification process.
- She felt strongly that voting and freedom were tied together.
- The palms of the hand are tied together and betel placed between them.
- In 1979, he tied for third place in Lugano.
- They also tied for third in the NFL with 26 interceptions.
- He also tied for third in victories.
- These programs for the elderly were not tied to economic need.
- His style reflected impressionist concepts, but he was not tied to any school.
- In other words, the "tendi" is not tied to the body; it can also live for a time outside the body.
- Sporting Cristal and Juan Aurich were tied on points at the end of the season.
- If tied on points, the following criteria were used to determine the ranking: 1.
- If two or more teams were tied on points, places were determined by goal difference.
- Papa Smurf (as Gargamel) allows himself to be subdued and tied down.
- On the first day, Australia won the toss but was tied down completely by the English bowlers.
- She is angry as she feels she has only just escaped her husband and now she must be tied down again.
- He tied for fourth in the ABL with 21 appearances.
- In 1961, he tied for fourth place in Zürich.
- 1 among public institutions and tied for fourth overall.
- Many hieroglyphs depict males with bags tied around their waist.
- For the cattle to win, it shall not loose the copra garland tied around its neck.
- The most common modern system uses colored ropes, called "corda" or "cordão", tied around the waist.
- The Reds went quietly in the bottom of the inning, the score tied at 2–2.
- In the fourth, with the score tied 1–1, he shocked everyone by bunting and beating it out.
- In the bottom of the ninth inning with one out and the score tied 1–1, Charlie Keller tripled.
- Moran was tied for fifth after a second round 88.
- In 2010, Gillis finished tied for fifth at the Deutsche Bank Championship.
- The Rams finished the 2017–18 season 18–15, 9–9 in A-10 play to finish tied for fifth place.
- After regulation, the score was tied 1-1.
- The score was tied up at five later on heading to the eleventh round.
- If the score was tied at the end of regulation, the penalty shoot-out was used to determine the winner (no extra time was played).
- chants while the game was tied in the 9th inning.
- The game was tied, 7–7, at halftime.
- Eventually, the game was tied 10-10.
- With his win on finale night, he tied the record of the most HoHs in a season: four.
- This tied the record for the largest comeback win in college football history at the time.
- Tyesha tied the record for most points scored in a single game by a single player in Lander history.
- With the game tied, 10-10, the Michigan fans began chants of "We Want Wangler."
- In the first game tied at home 1:1, 0:0 in the second tied, and in penalty kicks lose 7:6.
- A pitching duel between Chris Capuano and Tony Cingrani kept the game tied heading into extra innings.
- Three singles in the first tied the score.
- Michigan tied the score soon after with a 51-yard field goal.
- Michigan tied the score with a 29-yard TD run by Brandon Minor.
- The game was then tied at four as David Wright scored.
- A string is then tied from the head assembly to another stationary object.
- Trump then tied the match at 4–4 by compiling the fourth century of the session.
- If the teams were tied, the Away goals rule applied.
- Replays were held if teams were tied after ninety minutes.
- Moran played on the second day of qualifying, finishing tied for second place.
- The team competed as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference, finishing tied for third.
- The team competed as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference, finishing tied for sixth.
- His 102 receptions during the 2000 season tied for the NFL lead.
- He ended the season tied for fourth in points behind chief rival Kenny Coolbeth.
- The Indians finished the season tied for last in their division, with a record of 65–97.
- The score remained tied at the half after a scoreless second quarter.
- Matches that remained tied at the end of extra time were settled by a penalty shoot-out.
- If the score remained tied, the match went to extra time with the silver goal rule being enforced.
- If teams are tied, then a single sudden-death puzzle is given to the captains of each team.
- In all rounds, if two teams are tied after both legs the team with the most away goals is the winner.
- If teams are tied in points, the standing is determined by the result of the game between the tied teams.
- He was gagged with a strip of cloth, his hands tied with plastic ratchet ties to a plastic refuse sack holder.
- The 151 accused were led to the wall one at a time, stripped naked and with their hands tied behind their backs.
- The bodies of "datuk" and those who have died from lightning are buried sitting up with their hands tied together.