‹ Timeliness Timepiece ›
Meanings and phrases
- before a time limit expires
- done or happening at the appropriate or proper time; seasonable; well-timed; well timed
- at an opportune time; seasonably; well-timed; apropos
- Multiprogramming doesn't give any guarantee that a program will run in a timely manner.
- She lives in a tiny home on her landlord's land, however is unable to pay her rent in a timely manner.
- A second cause of the backlog is crime laboratory facilities receiving the rape kits and not testing them in a timely manner.
- Cross-functional teams are important to the effective sharing of information in a timely fashion.
- Individuals then step forward to take on the responsibility of accomplishing the work in a timely fashion.
- The intent of the map should be illustrated in a manner in which the percipient acknowledges its purpose in a timely fashion.